Matt Flynn

bobobonators

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Ya i have no idea how he let that crappy player beat him out.

Guys, IM TALKING ABOUT FLYNN AS A BACK UP - NOT AS AN ANSWER TO STARTING QB.

Would you rather have tuel, thad, or flynn as a backup? Answer appears to be easy.

I may be in the minority but I prefer Thad out of those 3. Players aren't plug and play. The system clearly fits him in gb and not in Seattle, Oakland, or buffalo.

I may be in the minority but I prefer Thad out of those 3. Players aren't plug and play. The system clearly fits him in gb and not in Seattle, Oakland, or buffalo.

That or he simply was paid too much to backup this years MVP candidate, and generally speaking is a better backup than starter but needs to be paid as such to have a roster spot.

And the other two teams have the longest streaks of losing seasons, and without a winning season.... So their judgements may be questionable.

Flynn is never the answer at qb1, but I hope tuel shows something given us letting a couple decent backups go to protect him.

Did you guys watch this dude on Thanksgiving day?

He is probably a better backup but it's all about asset management at this point. I haven't seen enough out of Flynn to convince me that he's going to outperform Thad Lewis over the course of an NFL career.

He is right where he belongs in a comfortable system playing the B. Volek role, and he made himself a boatload of found money getting back where he belongs.

That or he simply was paid too much to backup this years MVP candidate, and generally speaking is a better backup than starter but needs to be paid as such to have a roster spot.

And the other two teams have the longest streaks of losing seasons, and without a winning season.... So their judgements may be questionable.

Flynn is never the answer at qb1, but I hope tuel shows something given us letting a couple decent backups go to protect him.

I agree about the pay and oak and buff decision making. I still like Thad better. As a backup I thought he performed well against a few tough defenses.

Flynn fits in gb, which is great for him and them. I did not want him starting at all this year. His start for Oakland was absolutely atrocious. Gb has great skill position players and this game was against a terrible defense. I think this thread is an overreaction to that nothing more.

I agree about the pay and oak and buff decision making. I still like Thad better. As a backup I thought he performed well against a few tough defenses.

Flynn fits in gb, which is great for him and them. I did not want him starting at all this year. His start for Oakland was absolutely atrocious. Gb has great skill position players and this game was against a terrible defense. I think this thread is an overreaction to that nothing more.

Yea, not the end of the world- as I think all relevant names top out at backup qb. It still irks me Jackson was cut, and I've never liked tuel. If only as qb3 I'd like Flynn over tuel but I like Thad on our 53 too.

Tony Romo should really be a buffalo Bill because he chokes bad in cold weather, 4th quarter and the month of December. he be perfect for us!!!

LoL... It used to be Lebon's bit:

"Why shouldn't you make change for a dollar w/Lebron James?"

Because he will only give you 3 quarters!

LoL... Loving it! Change that to Romo!

Finally they get some payback for the BFLO Monday night game! Go Pack!

How did they do today? Bills fans want to know... (fill in the blanks)

Matt Flynn:

Da'Rick Rogers:

Ryan Fitzpatrick:

Beast Mode:

Bobby April:

Perry Fewell:

Willis McGahee:

John Skelton:

Can't wait.....