Dolphins beat Pats*, eliminate Bills.

Chandler#81

Just pisses me off that the Dolphins, with the biggest joke of a fanbase that I have ever seen, has a good shot at the playoffs while a die-hard, incredibly loyal fanbase like the Bills will miss out again.

Agreed but it's worth nothing that Tannehill had a worse rookie year than EJ & has progresses into a pretty solid qb. Maybe, just maybe, we should have a little patience with EJ.

Just pisses me off that the Dolphins, with the biggest joke of a fanbase that I have ever seen, has a good shot at the playoffs while a die-hard, incredibly loyal fanbase like the Bills will miss out again.

Tis' The Season...for another Bills elimination.

Funny, I haven't seen any Ralph counting his monies saying "Bah Humbug!" posts so far this holiday

They haven't made the playoffs yet. Honestly, this is a very winnable game for the Bills.

True. The game next week is very winnable, very lose-able as well. But, my response was to someone that acted as though being one and done in the playoffs is somehow a bad thing. Given the Bills can't even manage a winning record, I'd love a one and done post season.

Saw a lot of that game on RedZone. Decent attendance but predominately Pats* fans. You could easily hear their fans. All the Florida teams have terrible fan bases.

True. The game next week is very winnable, very lose-able as well. But, my response was to someone that acted as though being one and done in the playoffs is somehow a bad thing. Given the Bills can't even manage a winning record, I'd love a one and done post season.

Agreed 100%. If the Bills lost a playoff game 137 to negative 2, I'd be doing somersaults.

If Buffalo won 2 of those they lost they would still be in it. If they won 3 they would still have a shot at the division.

What would you rather do------

1. If NE loses to BALT next week and Buffalo allowed MIA to win, then a MIA win and Buffalo beating NE potential ELIMINATES the PATS. Baltimore wins out they would also go 10-6---tied with NE--get the last wild card due to H2H win.

2. Buffalo beats Miami--thus gives New England the division.

Next week we eliminate the Dolphins. Watch their board implode, lol. :thumbsup:

Haha. They're killing their draft position! A victory over Miami won't matter in April!

Screw that noise. I'll take a win over Miami as an early Christmas present. I want the young players to see the Ralph rocking for the Miami game. Have Kelly & Thurman give them pep talks. There was the part where I did think about getting a better draft pick but young players need to see winning & a rock in' December Ralph.