Here's some ''resume-speak'' for ya

I'm reviewing some resumes for some open positions, and saw this:

"I am sought after by executives world-wide to achieve results through mapping out business change plans for deploying strategic initiatives. I advise leaders on the best practices for successful cultural merger integrations. I am a trusted advisor and executive coach who creates leadership plans and executive onboarding strategies for C-suite executives."

"I am sought after by executives world-wide to achieve results through mapping out business change plans for deploying strategic initiatives. I advise leaders on the best practices for successful cultural merger integrations. I am a trusted advisor and executive coach who creates leadership plans and executive onboarding strategies for C-suite executives."

Was the listing for a sheisty HR generalist/corporate trainer?

Russ Brandon already putting out feelers??

Did that have any :wallbash: 's or :w00t: 's or :nana: 's on it? Are the applicants initials OC by any chance?

I feel like the term "c suite" is the new hot buzz word. Never heard it before this year and now I hear it all the time.

It is code for "I'm a total douche who has no business doing business". Unfortunately for America, there are many people in C suites that talk about C suites, but should be at the Embassy suites -- or Motel 6.

"... and my strength and fault is an ability to say little with a lot."

jw

You fascinaye me gbid

I'd think EII but those are some pretty big words twisted together

Not much of a resume here, I direct fish and titties!

Dude, the only thing I advise is Asian carp not to swim north and Eurasian ruffe not to swim south... Oh, and all the young lady boaters to put their tops on... This is a family lock & dam! Like they listen anyway!

;-P ;-P