Fire Doug Marrone, Draft Another 1st Round QB

Agree about EJ. His decision making is just too slow. Can't have that. You can't really teach that stuff. Dude grounds the ball or runs out of bounds on 3rd and longs. Terrible.

i give Marrone and co. Another year or two. I have faith in them.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summary of the Doug Marrone post game press conference. Doug: blah blah ok, ok, blah ok mmm ok, blah ok ok, ok ok, blah ok.

Obviously, we couldn't move the ball. Obviously, we turned it over too much. Obviously, we had too many penalties. It's quite obvious our offense is quite offensive.

One bad game is not a reason to start from scratch. I believe that both Marrone and EJ will be fine. This game was going to be a stinker from the beginning. After the loss last week this game was going to tank this game. EJ did not give up an 80 yard TD Run. EJ was not run or pass blocking. Sure he was bad today, but the rest of the team didn't any favors. Two of his INT's were because of Wide receivers.

Our o-line is our weakness and Stevie doesn't want to touch anything over the middle ,but we continue to throw that to him !Kiko missed in the beginning of game and Tampa was on their way ! If Kiko made the play maybe momentum doesn't go Tampa's way !Kiko is doing fine , it's one bad play ! Just get this o-line together and you give the defense a little longer time on sideline !

Dont fire Marrone...but I am of the mind you take a 1st round QB every year until you find one...

Not to quibble about the talent level on the current roster, but taking a qb in the first round just because you don't have a top 10 player, is exactly why we are in the position we are. EJ was not first round talent to begin with, but if the FO dared not heed to fan hysteria the home opener would have been a blackout. The key is keep using your draft position to maximum effectiveness by taking BPA regardless of need and not forcing a 3rd round talent into round one. Now they are stuck in a viscious cycle.

Dont fire Marrone...but I am of the mind you take a 1st round QB every year until you find one...

This is exactly right. Give the rookie 8 games, if he doesn't show that he's a franchise QB, then start deciding who to draft in the first round next year. Keep doing this every year, after year, after year, after year until you find one.

We should have drafted Russell Wilson. Imagine having Clements, Winfield, Fletcher, Orakpo, and Greer.

Nothing changes with the Buffalo Bills until new OWNERSHIP comes in!

Sorry.

You would have no Bills without Ralph Wilson in the first place. And probably wouldn't have any Buffalo Bills had he passed 5 years ago. So you better be sending him a Christmas Card and thank him you even have a football team rather than b*tch about how you think he's run it while anxiously awaiting a good mans death who's done more for your community then you could do in 50 life times. Its a freaking game for crying out loud...

Edited by Alphadawg7