Bills Sign TE Tony Moeaki to the Active Roster

Looks like they just put Chandler on notice, and I'm glad to see it. IMO, Chandler is a good #2 TE, but the Bills need a better/more reliable pass catching TE. The problem with Moeaki has been injuries, but if he can stay healthy, then he is an upgrade over Chandler. I would still like to see the Bills draft a good pass catching TE in the draft, as well as a true #1 WR in the mold of Boldin, Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson or Dez Bryant. cmbot_large.gif

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only things to like about this move. Low risk - high reward at a position that you are weak at.

very well said .

Potential Kudos to Doug Whaley and Company at OBD.

We surely agree this FO is not what it once was .

It seems like these guys are former stock brokers. Very keen eye out for prospects for when Marrone rings the bell.

Ding !

According to the National Football Post, Moeaki signed a two year deal with the Bills: http://www.nationalf...with-Bills.html

That's why it's 3rd and 12. :lol:

Wow! They must be thinking he has fully healed because that's more commitment than they should be giving to a player with such an extensive injury history. If he is even 85% of the player he was three seasons ago, the Bills got themselves a solid TE. That being said, what does 85% of a person really look like?

Wow! They must be thinking he has fully healed because that's more commitment than they should be giving to a player with such an extensive injury history. If he is even 85% of the player he was three seasons ago, the Bills got themselves a solid TE. That being said, what does 85% of a person really look like?

two years . Damn .

looks like a serious relationship .

Im okay with that. any body be surprised they if they grab another TE before the draft ?

I mean more surprised than the last day or so. 3 players isn't it ?

That's a thing of beauty.

picture Chandler trying make that . Hmmm... I mean like skying for that ball like that .

And then the ball control and field awareness.

and he didn't fumble.

sorry. that was rude. i like Scott C.actually

According to the National Football Post, Moeaki signed a two year deal with the Bills: http://www.nationalf...with-Bills.html

Two years? Interesting.

As much as the fumble by Chandler hurt a lot, I have no ill will against him. In fact I'd welcome him back, he'd be a great #2 TE.

Chandler can do what Lee Smith does, and he's a better receiver than Smith.

His problem seems to be even though he heals he keeps braking again from what I read. Injury prone in college too.

Two years? Interesting.

As much as the fumble by Chandler hurt a lot, I have no ill will against him. In fact I'd welcome him back, he'd be a great #2 TE.

Chandler can do what Lee Smith does, and he's a better receiver than Smith.

Can't agree with this as Lee Smith's primary role is blocking. Something that Chandler clearly struggles with.

Can't agree with this as Lee Smith's primary role is blocking. Something that Chandler clearly struggles with.

Chandler has shown this season that he has not developed any open field blocking skills or blitz pickups imo. and Smith whom i like , if only for attitude is penalty prone still.

jury is out on the other guy who has an injury history in college . But some decent potential .