Club Seat Questions (re: season ticket deposit perks)

I just got the e-mail that if I put down my deposit for next years season tickets I get a t-shirt or an upgrade for the Miami game to club seats. Has anyone sat in the club seats? Is it nice? Do people still get rowdy? What's the overall experience like?

Edited by Just Jack
Merged threads and edited title

Just got an email to put down a deposit on next year's season tix with an interesting little perk... Put down $25/ticket and you can get a t-shirt per ticket, or upgrade your tickets for the Miami game to club seats.

The ticket office sure is getting creative. Not necessarily the best week to be trolling for renewals but that upgrade's a pretty cool offer if you're going to renew.

with an interesting little perk... Put down $25/ticket and you can get a t-shirt per ticket, or upgrade your tickets for the Miami game to club seats.

The ticket office sure is getting creative. Not necessarily the best week to be trolling for renewals but that upgrade's a pretty cool offer if you're going to renew.

haha--the timing is so poor, it's not even funny.

with an interesting little perk... Put down $25/ticket and you can get a t-shirt per ticket, or upgrade your tickets for the Miami game to club seats.

Mr. Brandon, we gotta get these emails out! But morale in Bills nation is at an all time low! Surely there's something we can do!

Smash cut to giant red button labeled "sign Moleaki" Brandon's fist slams down on the button.

[Extreme close up on Brandon]

He snarls, Send the emails.

Edited by The Big Cat

Mr. Brandon, we gotta get these emails out! But morale in Bills nation is at an all time low! Surely there's something we can do!

Smash cut to giant red button labeled "sign Moleaki" Brandon's fist slams down on the button.

[Extreme close up on Brandon]

He snarls, Send the emails.

Haha. Funny, but likely true.

Analytics told him that the combination of cutting Choice, promoting Wingo, and signing Moeaki will boost ticket sales by 300%

If they were smart, they'd change the T-shirt to a Dareus or Manuel jersey. But a t-shirt? Please...you can get a t-shirt free from me after two beers. (Okay, granted, it won't be a new t-shirt, per se, and it may smell a little like Axe body spray, and there's a limit to the size of the guy I can knockout, so it may not fit right, but still...)

Seriously...the Nike jersey runs $100. The t-shirt runs $38. If they want your down payment the week after they are knocked out of the playoffs, they need to up their game.

Come to think of it...Ralph really IS cheap.