The holiday song you hate the most?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha; so awesome. We have to celebrate the holidays together now!

Done!!!!!

Same here! Probably one of the best.

NOW... Bob Seger has recorded Little Drummer Boy and it ain't bad! I know, some may shoot me!

I like that version as well!

However, the Jessica and Ashley Simpson version makes me want to punch my radio

You are all so negative....this is, perahaps, the greatest non-traditional Christmas novelty record of all time..don't be fooled by the silly name....if you are at all a fan of the Doors, take the 2:35 out of your day to listen...great stuff:

"Christmas Shoes" by NewSong. Mom's dying can I please have a new pair of shoes to put on her corpse so she's presentable to Jesus? Yeah....that puts a person in the Holiday spirit.

"Wonderful Christmastime" by Paul McCartney. WTF!!! You were a freaking Beatle....A BEATLE!

"Last Christmas" by Wham. George Michael is just a very creepy dude.

From our local newspaper today.....

The 12 worst Christmas songs ever. Bah humbug.

http://www.syracuse....songs_ever.html

Wow, I had no idea so many people hate "Christmas Shoes". Granted it's schmaltzy, but one of the worst ever?

How is Madonna's "Santa Baby" not in this list? One of the most vile Christmas songs from one of the most vile "entertainers" ever?

Although I have to admit, that Justin Bieber & Busta Rhymes version of "Little Drummer Boy" is an all time low. That song could very well be the worst Christmas song ever.

Although I have to admit, that Justin Bieber & Busta Rhymes version of "Little Drummer Boy" is an all time low. That song could very well be the worst Christmas song ever.

"Justin Beiber," "Busta Rhymes," and "Little Drummer Boy" do not even belong in the same sentence together.

Unless that sentence is "Justin Beiber and Busta Rhymes were beaten to death by a Little Drummer Boy."

(Yes, I spelled Bieber's name wrong. That is to reinforce the fact that I emphatically don't give a **** about that little turd.)