Person killed at Chiefs game.

BLZFAN4LIFE

Its a risk you take when stealing I suppose... Did he deserve to die? No, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over a man getting popped commiting a probable felony involving private property.

It happens, but we need more info. Did he beat him to death unnecessarily? Did the perp start the physical altercation? Freak injury being detained? Too many questions.

Edited by SmokinES3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a risk you take when stealing I suppose... Did he deserve to die? No, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over a man getting popped commiting a probable felony involving private property.

It happens, but we need more info. Did he beat him to death unnecessarily? Did the perp start the physical altercation? Freak injury being detained? Too many questions.

I can agree w/this!

I can agree w/this!

thats what I was getting at.

A criminal stealing something, or my vehicle, and I'm around, it is a personal safety issue with me because I'll be trying to stop them. In the scuffle (believe me, there's gonna be a scuffle) I will not lose for the personal safety for myself and my child that is nearby.

thats what I was getting at.

A criminal stealing something, or my vehicle, and I'm around, it is a personal safety issue with me because I'll be trying to stop them. In the scuffle (believe me, there's gonna be a scuffle) I will not lose for the personal safety for myself and my child that is nearby.

Fair enough... My mistake, I thought you'd come flying in all Kiko ready to drop the judge, jury, & verdict (of course certain death) on scumbag dude... ;-P

Okay... Maybe that is still true! :-O But, I hope for the victim's and his son's sake circumstances played a factor in dude's death, not just rage!

Fair enough... My mistake, I thought you'd come flying in all Kiko ready to drop the judge, jury, & verdict (of course certain death) on scumbag dude... ;-P

Okay... Maybe that is still true! :-O But, I hope for the victim's and his son's sake circumstances played a factor in dude's death, not just rage!

well, I wouldn't be coming in all Kiko style to kill the man but in a scuffle, my life or his... I'm the one standing at the end.

well, I wouldn't be coming in all Kiko style to kill the man but in a scuffle, my life or his... I'm the one standing at the end.

Exactly, if that's the case I'm with you 100%. If its kicking his brains in on the ground on the other hand? Not so much.

I just don't understand how you could be willing to risk your child's well being unnecessarily (subjective, I suppose) for material possessions when you could simply get authorities involved. You simply can't guarantee you're going to walk away from an altercation.

That is a very confusing article...

Unfortunately, the age of internet journalism...be the first to get the story out, even if all the details are incorrect...you can go back and edit later! Can't tell you how many times I have clicked on a link for a story, and the content of the story is in direct odds with what the headline says.

I just don't understand how you could be willing to risk your child's well being unnecessarily (subjective, I suppose) for material possessions when you could simply get authorities involved. You simply can't guarantee you're going to walk away from an altercation.

I agree with this. They are just possessions. What do you have in your car that is worth risking your life & your son's life for? Call security & let them handle it. That is what I would of done, although I'm 40 & I would like to think my fighting days are over. Remember this Mrags, no matter how tough you think you are there is always someone out there that is tougher & crazier. You never know who you are coming up against nowadays.

"losers always whine about their best... Winners go home and F%#K the prom queen"

Okay, well when your in the morgue because someone put a bullet in your head because you decided to fight the guy for stealing some lose change from your console we will put that on your gravestone.

The news just said he collapsed as he was running away from the police and died at the hospital. It also said that the guy was just at the wrong car and not breaking into it....very confusing all the way around.

That is funny you mention that, that happened to us one time. My one friend years ago that used to go with us to the Bills game would get so hammered he would always leave at halftime. The one time after the game we found him sitting waiting for us in the wrongcar about 4 cars down from us. Of course instead of getting him out of there before the owners came back we left them in there & were laughing our a**es off when the owners found him. I guess seeing what could happen it wasn't that funny.

And what are the odds that out of 70k (or whatever Arrowhead holds) they get back to their vehicle to find a thief.

Were they tipped off? Silent alarm or remote cam of some sort? What a coincidence!

I learned in my business that you should sieze coincidence by the throat!

With the intense security at games, I suppose that someone could have left their weapon in the car..........oh well, that would be stupid.....oh yeh...lots of those out there.

I'm all about defending you're property, but I also don't think every transgression upon another person automatically justifies killing another man. Life, limb or Eye sight is what I've stuck to. If the thief attacked the father, that's all it takes in my eyes, but if the thief was trying to get away, the father deserves some time.

Thus doesn't sound like a random crime either.

Edited by JaxBills

It's looking more like this was a tragedy and that the guy got into a vehicle that looked like his by mistake.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/arrowhead-stadium-parking-lot-death-ruled-homicide-kansas-city-chiefs-kyle-van-winkle-120413

For all of the bold talk on this forum, it sometimes helps to wait before passing judgment. The media does not always get the story right the first (second, or third) time.

I can't tell you how much stuff I've lost from bums and ragamuffins looking for bottles, cans, and basically looking to steal things during games.

Cookers, chairs, tables, and at times a tent or so. I'd be pretty pissed If i found someone "rummaging" thru my vehicle.

But, unlike those people at Arrowhead I'd wait to hear a reasonable explanation.

It's looking more like this was a tragedy and that the guy got into a vehicle that looked like his by mistake.

http://msn.foxsports...n-winkle-120413

For all of the bold talk on this forum, it sometimes helps to wait before passing judgment. The media does not always get the story right the first (second, or third) time.

Hey it happens... When I was a child, my father would drive Plymouth Valiants. There was this one time, with our blue one (I say this as if we had many... Color coded... Boy were they crappy cars!) My mother and I were leaving a store... She started to get into the driver's seat and looked back @ me saying: "What's the matter, get in!" "Why are you so stunned." Here I am taking three steps back! Then she looked behind her in the back seat and there was this huge German shepard just looking @ her! Man did she bolt out of that car! LoL

Of course she got into the wrong blue Valiant!... Nobody locked their car back then! Especially with a huge snarling German shepard in it! We found our car to say the least!

Stay away from blue Plymouths and German shepards!

LoL...

I can't tell you how much stuff I've lost from bums and ragamuffins looking for bottles, cans, and basically looking to steal things during games.

Cookers, chairs, tables, and at times a tent or so. I'd be pretty pissed If i found someone "rummaging" thru my vehicle.

But, unlike those people at Arrowhead I'd wait to hear a reasonable explanation.

Number one lessen... Don't stick a grill under the engine to cool during a game... It won't be there long! Bastages!

:wallbash:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Here's a more detailed story from a KC outlet. The short story is that the guy accidentally got into the wrong vehicle, then was beaten to a pulp NOT by the vehicle's owner, but by some other guy who was a "tailgater" who was watching the game in the parking lot. Sounds like several people witnessed it too.

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/12/04/4668429/death-of-man-at-arrowhead-stadium.html