Person killed at Chiefs game.

BLZFAN4LIFE

http://www.kctv5.com/story/24107400/homicide-reported-at-arrowhead-stadium-after-chiefs-broncos-game

Police sources tell KCTV5 that a man and his son had gone to their vehicle during the game. When they arrived, they found another man rifling through the vehicle and a fight broke out. The man who apparently did not belong in the vehicle died.

Edited by BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Story says they left IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME to go to their car to get something! Say what!? I'm pretty sure once you leave any major sports venue, you're not gonna get back in.

Took a while to find it, but confirmed, Arrowhead has a no re-entry policy...

http://goarrowhead.com/general-gameday-information/

No Re-Entry: Once you exit through the stadium gates you are not permitted back into the stadium.

http://www.kctv5.com...fs-broncos-game

Police sources tell KCTV5 that a man and his son had gone to their vehicle during the game. When they arrived, they found another man rifling through the vehicle and a fight broke out. The man who apparently did not belong in the vehicle died.

shouldn't have been stealing, got what he deserved.

Story says they left IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME to go to their car to get something! Say what!? I'm pretty sure once you leave any major sports venue, you're not gonna get back in.

And what are the odds that out of 70k (or whatever Arrowhead holds) they get back to their vehicle to find a thief.

Were they tipped off? Silent alarm or remote cam of some sort? What a coincidence!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

And what are the odds that out of 70k (or whatever Arrowhead holds) they get back to their vehicle to find a thief.

Were they tipped off? Silent alarm or remote cam of some sort? What a coincidence!

This doesn't add up. There is no way that can happen, like you're basically saying. The odds are way too high.

shouldn't have been stealing, got what he deserved.

I have friends who broke into cars in high school a few times and stole CD players, etc. They are now responsible adults and can't believe they used to do stuff like that. I'm really glad that they didn't die even though, according to you, they deserved it. Similarly, someone broke into my truck and stole my iPod a few years ago. Although I was pretty pissed at the time, I don't think he/she deserved to die for it. Then again, you are a barbarian.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I have friends who broke into cars in high school a few times and stole CD players, etc. They are now responsible adults and can't believe they used to do stuff like that. I'm really glad that they didn't die even though, according to you, they deserved it. Similarly, someone broke into my truck and stole my iPod a few years ago. Although I was pretty pissed at the time, I don't think he deserved to die for it. Then again, you are a barbarian.

LOL. That was great.

I have friends who broke into cars in high school a few times and stole CD players, etc. They are now responsible adults and can't believe they used to do stuff like that. I'm really glad that they didn't die even though, according to you, they deserved it. Similarly, someone broke into my truck and stole my iPod a few years ago. Although I was pretty pissed at the time, I don't think he/she deserved to die for it. Then again, you are a barbarian.

its not that they deserve to die for it. But more like, they got what was coming to them.

Let's put it another way. If someone broke into your house only to steal your TV and you were home, would you just let them go or would you defend yourself and your family?

Took a while to find it, but confirmed, Arrowhead has a no re-entry policy...

http://goarrowhead.c...ay-information/

No Re-Entry: Once you exit through the stadium gates you are not permitted back into the stadium.

Actually there are exceptions to the rule.

You have to go through stadium management as pre-arranged.

such as someone forgetting some sort of medication in their car.

its not that they deserve to die for it. But more like, they got what was coming to them.

Let's put it another way. If someone broke into your house only to steal your TV and you were home, would you just let them go or would you defend yourself and your family?

Apples and oranges to what happened here. Guy and his son were not sitting the vehicle. Yes, they busted the dude... But, dieing is not getting what's coming to him... Even though I lose no sleep over this. Larceny is not a death sentence when your own safety is called into question. No if the fight broke out and tried to detain and then guy died... I can see.

Apples and oranges to what happened here. Guy and his son were not sitting the vehicle. Yes, they busted the dude... But, dieing is not getting what's coming to him... Even though I lose no sleep over this. Larceny is not a death sentence when your own safety is called into question. No if the fight broke out and tried to detain and then guy died... I can see.

we don't know the details yet but I'd expect that there was a fight or something that broke out. You don't just walk up to your car being jacked and kill a guy with your bare hands. Well, not unless your Kiko Alonso.

Me personally, it's a personal threat. I don't know what this person is doing in my car. I'm going to kill him.

I would fight him but I would try my best not to end his life for trying to steal my Nintendo or something.

we don't know the details yet but I'd expect that there was a fight or something that broke out. You don't just walk up to your car being jacked and kill a guy with your bare hands. Well, not unless your Kiko Alonso.

Me personally, it's a personal threat. I don't know what this person is doing in my car. I'm going to kill him.

LoL... Better if it is a Bills game, just get Kiko!

I understand your point... But, the law may be hard on you if you aren't sitting in or are around that car first... If YOU come into the scene, how are they threatening you? It is just a material possession? It isn't your "castle."

Back off, call the cops... I can see detaining or a struggle... Agree, we don't know what the facts are, maybe he died being detained... Oh well then...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois