This team makes me sick

billsfan_34

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of those fumbles were lame. Easy strips. Weak ball protection. The gods wanted Buffalo to win but they found a way to lose. Never saw 2 lame fumbles like that. Well, there goes this season.

If gods wanted the bills to win there wouldn't have been two questionable calls against the bills on the game tying drive. One complete bull **** and the other questionable

i have watched pro football and been a fan of the bills for a long time. i have never seen a game where we had calls go our way. even the 1990's teams had bad calls and today we had that call in the end zone at the end that i feel was just ridiculous...i mean really?...that looks a lot like game fixing to me. the NFL cant have a bills team make the playoffs so whatever call we can get to go against the bills. even the e.j. score at the beginning of the game was ruled on the 1 yard line and not a score. we had to throw the red flag...that pissed me off... I believe the bills do not get any respect..i know you have to win to get respect but good grief!

if the bills can keep loosing then the NFL will justify moving the bills to another market. that's why we play a game out of the country...why would you play a home game every year on neutral ground???unless you where planning on moving to that place???the bills hands down would have won that game at the Ralph...

Both of those strips were text book. In actuality, I'm thrilled with the pass EJ made to SJ. A lot of pressure and I think we were all thinking run to set up a 58 yarder. That said, most teams fall victim of two perfect strips once every 20-30 games as opposed to in a 3 minute span.

Pettine? The guy who heads a defense that can't stop opposing teams with any consistency, while also starting a boat load of talent?

Yeah, ok.

Exactly...The Defense had their share of responsibility for this loss...No question...

I said it before.....this team is clutch at finding ways to lose games. We had 3 chances to win that game at the end and found ways to piss away all 3. Its games like these every season that separate us from respectability. When you really think about it, Stevie is the perfect Bill, both he and the Bills show flashes, both dont play smart and they will choke at the worst time.

The closest thing I can compare this one to is the Pittsburgh loss when they had their geeks in and we still couldn't win to get the playoffs. Chandler is/has been garbage, and Johnson is beyond the opposite of clutch. Clutch receivers and game changing tight ends typically separate the good teams from teams like the Bills.

I said it before.....this team is clutch at finding ways to lose games. We had 3 chances to win that game at the end and found ways to piss away all 3. Its games like these every season that separate us from respectability. When you really think about it, Stevie is the perfect Bill, both he and the Bills show flashes, both dont play smart and they will choke at the worst time.

They are great, if not the best team in the league at finding ways to lose...On both sides of the ball...They find a way...They always find a way... B-)

i have watched pro football and been a fan of the bills for a long time. i have never seen a game where we had calls go our way. even the 1990's teams had bad calls and today we had that call in the end zone at the end that i feel was just ridiculous...i mean really?...that looks a lot like game fixing to me. the NFL cant have a bills team make the playoffs so whatever call we can get to go against the bills. even the e.j. score at the beginning of the game was ruled on the 1 yard line and not a score. we had to throw the red flag...that pissed me off... I believe the bills do not get any respect..i know you have to win to get respect but good grief!

if the bills can keep loosing then the NFL will justify moving the bills to another market. that's why we play a game out of the country...why would you play a home game every year on neutral ground???unless you where planning on moving to that place???the bills hands down would have won that game at the Ralph...

Meanwhile, the Pats played another game today with zero penalties. Hmmmmmm.

the bills are moving to Toronto this game makes it final....you may not want to believe it but it will happen...all this crap about teams in other countries like great Brittan is just a decoy....the bills will be in Toronto sooner than you think...if the NFL can get the money from Toronto fans they will that's why the bills play there every year...money! that is not a home game for the buffalo bills it is a future home game for the Toronto bills! and i want to be done watching any NFL games or spending my money on NFL stuff....I bought a lot of bills crap this year....and now I wish i had not done that....sorry gang....but after all this time I really might be finished...at the very least i am close to the end unless something changes...

Aaron Williams not touching a guy gets called.

The Pats do all sorts of shady stuff and get no calls.

Fun.

I have to assume that they refs just got the number wrong on that one and the penalty happened somewhere else on the field. Because it they truly meant that it was on Williams then one has to question the integrity of the game.

It was sickening to hear the crowd cheer as the game winning field goal went through the uprights at a supposed "home" game. What a joke.

If the Bills actually won on a regular basis, that would change.

We lose 1 home game every year. Toronto is a f***ing joke, on tv it sounded like an Atlanta home game. The wilsons need to sell the team and the next owners tell the NFL to stick Toronto up their a**!!!!!

That loss had nothing to do with being in Toronto. If the Bills could win on a regular basis and actually contend for the playoffs, it would be a much different atmosphere.

Those two game losing fumbles had nothing to do with which stadium they played in, nor did giving up 150 yards to them on the ground.

Edited by BuffaloBob