If the Falcons game were being played at RWS...

There would be 55,000 tickets sold and the game would be blacked out. Am I wrong?

PTR

So, the Bills would also be playing a pivotal game with their season on the line in front of home fans. There would be about 65,000 in the stands. Not sure of your point. This game should be in RWS and I am one of those who doesn't believe the Bills need this to survive.

So, the Bills would also be playing a pivotal game with their season on the line in front of home fans. There would be about 65,000 in the stands. Not sure of your point. This game should be in RWS and I am one of those who doesn't believe the Bills need this to survive.

1) While we are all hopeful, to call this game "pivotal" is a bit of stretch.

2) NFC games at RWS historically sell badly no matter what time of year. The combo of being Dec, being 4-7 and playing a dull NFC team is a triple whammy.

My point is just that for all the complaining about the game being in Toronto, many Bills fans wouldn't have gone anyway.

PTR

2) NFC games at RWS historically sell badly no matter what time of year. The combo of being Dec, being 4-7 and playing a dull NFC team is a triple whammy.

My point is just that for all the complaining about the game being in Toronto, many Bills fans wouldn't have gone anyway.

PTR

It's only pivotal because if we lose we are out. I may have exaggerated a bit but it is important.

Game would be sold out , the good feelings from the Jet rout and the prosopects of getting into a playoff race , not to mention probable a big victory makes it a very interesting game. Bills are bascially playing playoff games until they lose. 9-7 gets them in, they will be favored, fovorite or pickup the next 4 weeks.

Btw the game at the Ralph is 27-10 up there it will be a closer

Edited by Tintonfallsbillsfan

Present your argument.

Game would be sold out , the good feelings from the Jet rout and the prosopects of getting into a playoff race , not to mention a big victory make it a very interesting game. Bills are bascially playing playoff games until they lose. 9-7 get them in they will be favored fovorite or pickup the next 4 weeks.

Btw the game at the Ralph is 27-10 up there it will be a closer

All they need to do to do that is win some games. Fire the marketing dept and make the playoffs and ticket sales would increase.

True that. If it was the 1990 Buffalo Bills out there then we would have no problem selling seats. Even when the Trent Edwards Bills went on a bit of a run ticket sales were through the roof. We haven't been good in almost 15 yrs. maybe that's why we can't sell seats in Dec

True that. If it was the 1990 Buffalo Bills out there then we would have no problem selling seats. Even when the Trent Edwards Bills went on a bit of a run ticket sales were through the roof. We haven't been good in almost 15 yrs. maybe that's why we can't sell seats in Dec

Make the team relevant again by getting W's and games in B-lo will sell out.

I agree likely would not have sold out. Many people either traveling or busy kicking company out the door, cold weather, uninteresting opponent, and still a long shot at the playoffs. They only became a team even mentioned in the "playoff race" in past two weeks, not enough time to sell the tickets.

Make the team relevant again by getting W's and games in B-lo will sell out.

Yep! Just as I mentioned above! Were you in Chicago before the 'Hawks started winning? You didn't see one jersey or decal! I was being cold called to the organization to buy season tickets! Dumbest financial thing I ever made... I would have flipped those ticket for every single game@ more than 3 times the face value! People are flying to Nashville to see the Blackhawks play... And it is cheaper than staying home!

PTR

It's also Thanksgiving weekend. I'd imagine that a lot of the Buffalo diaspora would have extended their trip home for an extra day to go to the game.