Run the Table

8-8 Forever?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets (home), Falcons (some strange neutral site), Jax (1win), TB (0 wins), Miami (home in the cold), Pats (away with nothing to play for?). thoughts?

did you not see that abortion of a game yesterday? We may win 1 more game. Bet on it, this team has quit.

Based upon what we saw yesterday there's no reason for fans to expect the Bills to win out, but I certainly hope the coaching staff and players don't feel that way.

Regardless of what any of us feel about the current team, the truth is that they're 2.5 games out of the final wild card spot with 6 to play. It's not over, and none of the teams ahead of them look like world beaters.

We are worse than the others and when we lose to the jets this week that will be it. And we can all enjoy our sundays not bein stressed and wait for the draft. Then we will all start sipping the kool aid again.

We are worse than the others and when we lose to the jets this week that will be it. And we can all enjoy our sundays not bein stressed and wait for the draft. Then we will all start sipping the kool aid again.

Why would anyone stress over a game that they have no investment other than being a fan of the team?

If I was Marrone, Hackett, Brandon, or any number of players who will more than likely be working in the fast food industry this time next year then yeah, I'd be stressed. But just a fan??

None of these games are gimmes anymore. If the team that showed up yesterday in Pittsburgh shows up to any of those games then we lose

Nailed it on the head.

Having said that, if the Bills win the rest of their games, I wouldn't be upset about it.

GO BILLS!

The Bills 2013 season is OVER!

Yeah, that game pretty much sunk it. Hats off to Marrone for starting EJ over Lewis, who could have won the game. Marrone should have known that EJ needed at least another week of practice. And his excuse of EJ being a rookie, etc. blah blah blah. Then don't play him if you KNOW he is going to be awful.

Yeah, that game pretty much sunk it. Hats off to Marrone for starting EJ over Lewis, who could have won the game. Marrone should have known that EJ needed at least another week of practice. And his excuse of EJ being a rookie, etc. blah blah blah. Then don't play him if you KNOW he is going to be awful.

They could've started Tuel and had a better chance at winning that game, let alone Thad. EJ is the worst QB on this roster right now. Sure he's been hurt, sure he's a rookie, but he is the epitome of a Buffalo Bills QB the past 8 years. He's the worst of every guy we've had, rolled into one. I am not willing to buy into the conservative play calling because he's a rookie. Tuel is a rookie and Thad had 1 start his entire career but for some reason, we were slinging the ball around with those guys out there.

I said before the draft, EJ has a tendency to check the ball down and fold under pressure. Sorry to say that so far my stance on EJ has been justified. He has all the physical tools just like Losman but can't make up his mind where to put the ball. He's too conservative like Edwards and he's horribly inaccurate throwing deep like Fitz.

Edited by Luka

Based upon what we saw yesterday there's no reason for fans to expect the Bills to win out, but I certainly hope the coaching staff and players don't feel that way.

Regardless of what any of us feel about the current team, the truth is that they're 2.5 games out of the final wild card spot with 6 to play. It's not over, and none of the teams ahead of them look like world beaters.

After next week, they'll be 3.5 games out of the final wildcard spot with 5 to play.

Edited by Edwards' Arm

Like it or not, Marrone et.al. have anointed Manuel as the QB of the future. The took him with their first draft pick. Even if the Bills managed to win yesterday with Lewis it was unlikely the Bills would make it into the post season with the players they have now. And even if that minor miracle did happen due to the soft remaining schedule, they would have gotten crushed in the first playoff game.

The important thing now is to see if Manuel has what it takes to be a NFL QB. Not to appease fans who want to see a playoff game, not matter how pointless. The only way to know is to see him play in live games.

This team is not mentally capable of running the table.

Personally i believe it is better in th elong run if the Bills win 3, close defense dominated games. Marrone can not stand up and defend Hackett and he fires him after the season.

The Bills bring in a proven OC with success working with a young talented QB.

Right now this O staff looks like they belong calling HS football games.

This HAS to be a troll.

Need to respond to this one. Frankly I am too old to know what a "troll" is, so maybe one of you younger fans can enlighten the old man on that. Whatever the definition, not sure I am one of those. I am just putting out there that the schedule seems to set up for a possible 6 -0 finish. Why not? They will clean up EJs footwork this week as they are facing the same defensive idea this week. It is just coaching and practice, not brain surgery.

This is the same team took out Ravens and took out the 5-0 over-last -5 -games -Panthers. is the same team, actually plus a few guys they did not have when they finished/won those games.

My only mistake was posting on a Monday when all the crazies are out there jumping from windows. Eball, permission to delete the thread if I accidentally act positive on a Monday again. Heaven forbid.

Chances are slim. Get EJ and company experience for next year, evaluate the youngsters and hope to stay healthy.

This. We're not ready to play offensive football. Not with the way our QBs throw, make decisions and hold on to the ball. Not with the way OC has called some games. Hackett has called 2 good games IMO... The 2 being the Miami game and Kansas City game. Defense is playing great at times but it seems that we're missing something still cuz we let tackles slip and continue to have trouble stopping the run.

The rest of this year is just to gain experience for the youngsters we got.