Doug, we still can't wear our stuff

Tu-Toned

I live in Indy and every football Friday the Mayor declares it "blue Friday" and everyone wears their Colts gear. I am the rebel and will put on my Bills attire. All the crap I get does not matter because I am still a diehard fan. Win or Lose.

Hey...he just said "Blue Friday"....The Bills wear as much blue as the Blue-And-White Colts!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one of those Bills lanyards after going to the big tailgate in San Diego a couple years back. Now I wear it every day with my work badges. I'm pretty amazed at how many comments that thing generates, even out here in Utah. Despite all the **** I get, I'll wear that thing until it falls apart.

I don't know if this counts, but a few years ago after we had been hit by a couple of hurricanes, I finally got a hurricane shutter company to show up. The guys van had a Dolphins logo on it, which is ok. I went upstairs and saw that on the vans roof was the Bills logo and the word "sucks". I told him I wasn't doing business with him and why.

can you tell me how cold is it in Utah in late January. I have installations to put in and test at the Perry Weigh Stations

can't wait to get back to Tucano's Brazilian Grill in SLC

Obviously it depends on the circumstances, but typically the highs are in the 20s or 30s and the lows in the 10-20 range. But there's always the chance we could get hit with an inversion, where the temps in the valley can get stuck in the 10-20 range for weeks.

I wear my Bills gear with pride. My Durango wears its Bills gear with pride. All year long. I once got punched in the ribs multiple times after a Jags v Bills game. The game Fitz hit T.O. for a 99 yard TD. We lost, but I may have gloated over that play a bit.

Every time I wear my Bills stuff, I get a lot of "sorry, man" or "oooh, that sucks". So much pity. :(

i live in Jacksonville. They have no pity for Bills fans, lol

I wish I had a pair of Zubaz.... :flirt: I proudly where my Bills hats and jacket down here in Richmond, VA and seem to get a decent amount of pity from the local Redskins fan's....This year has been a little better 'cause as we know, the Skins are performing below expectation...

at Detroit airport today I met someone from southern Dansville who was a steelers fan, she commented on how I could wear my bills cap. Told her I always would wear my gear no matter what

Those hicks from southern Dansville don't know anything. Now if they were from NORTHERN Dansville they'd have a clue.

Obviously it depends on the circumstances, but typically the highs are in the 20s or 30s and the lows in the 10-20 range. But there's always the chance we could get hit with an inversion, where the temps in the valley can get stuck in the 10-20 range for weeks.

thats what I figured. 2 weeks of freezing my butt off.

thanks

My wife is Peruvian. We were once down visiting her family in Peru's capital city of Lima. I was is a busy mall and had my 22 jersey on. I heard someone shout "Freddy is in the house!"......it was obviously a tourist.....its awesome being on the road and meeting other Bills fans that way.

And in response to the OP...you should never be ashamed of your Bills gear

Not to come off like a waffle or anything, but I was mainly venting the Monday after the Pittsburgh debacle.I do wear my stuff and do take routine abuse.I guess what I meant to say is that I want to wear it without ridicule and last week was a dam good start. It is tougher though living in Pittsburgh, than most other cities.

My wife is Peruvian. We were once down visiting her family in Peru's capital city of Lima. I was is a busy mall and had my 22 jersey on. I heard someone shout "Freddy is in the house!"......it was obviously a tourist.....its awesome being on the road and meeting other Bills fans that way.

And in response to the OP...you should never be ashamed of your Bills gear

Can you quote me where I said that I was ashamed to wear my Bills gear??

Edited by Tu-Toned