Anyone using Pinterest?

boyst

I do not use Pinterest but browse my girlfriends all the time as she's on it. A lot of great things on there, ideas and entertainment. She is in to the whole ag thing, like I am - and just all sorts of things. It seems more like a girly thing, but just curious if anyone does it. I don't, I don't even do Facebook.

So, who uses it? What do you "pin?"

Also, if anyone would like to follow her - PM me, I'll give you her board.

I'd agree with the thoughts that pinterest= the female version of a football messageboard lol

I've only been on facebook about 6 months, and I do like it. But, that seems even more female oriented.

I'm an old fart, but I like twitter with it's young people and snark. On Facebook, everybody is so damn sincere - and giving out all these testimonials about how their daughter is their hero, etc................And, every single picture is followed by 25 comments saying "OMG - you haven't changed a bit" - I saw this yesterday on grammar school shots of now 50 year olds!...............Or "You're so beautiful" to somebody who really hasn't changed a bit - they were fat and ugly in high school and still are - and the same women saying these comments were mocking them out in high school for being fat and ugly!

I've only been on facebook about 6 months, and I do like it. But, that seems even more female oriented.

I'm an old fart, but I like twitter with it's young people and snark. On Facebook, everybody is so damn sincere - and giving out all these testimonials about how their daughter is their hero, etc................And, every single picture is followed by 25 comments saying "OMG - you haven't changed a bit" - I saw this yesterday on grammar school shots of now 50 year olds!...............Or "You're so beautiful" to somebody who really hasn't changed a bit - they were fat and ugly in high school and still are - and the same women saying these comments were mocking them out in high school for being fat and ugly!

Facebook is garbage for sure. I like twitter because I only follow the people that are relevant to me and you learn some cool things about athletes or other famous personalities that you might not have seen otherwise.

Facebook is garbage for sure. I like twitter because I only follow the people that are relevant to me and you learn some cool things about athletes or other famous personalities that you might not have seen otherwise.

You can do the same with Facebook. You don't like people block them. I've blocked most of my friends on FB because I really don't care about their babies and grandchildren. Most of what I follow on FB are things and people that I really care about and you can control that.