Khalil Mack watch

PromoTheRobot

Ok...I apologize...I just dont watch enough college ball to judge talent.

When is UBs next game?

No worries. There's a game against Bowling Green this Saturday at the Ralph. 2 8-3 teams playing for the division and a berth in the title game. Hopefully the Ralph will be rocking because these kids deserve it. Pretty much the most high level game since 2004.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. There's a game against Bowling Green this Saturday at the Ralph. 2 8-3 teams playing for the division and a berth in the title game. Hopefully the Ralph will be rocking because these kids deserve it. Pretty much the most high level game since 2004.

Is that one on TV? Pretty sweet that it is at the Ralph. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Is that one on TV? Pretty sweet that it is at the Ralph.

ESPNU 1:30pm Friday. UB ticket office said 24,000 sold as of last Tuesday with another 7,000 student/promo tickets distributed. 30K would set a school attendance record.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I like Mac a lot but we could also grab shayne skov or Michael sams later on to try and pick up a bigger need in the first.

If Sam makes it to Rd 2 that would be awesome, something tells me though that come draft time he will be a top 15 pick....dude is a monster.

He's a great player, no doubt, but there will be players available of his caliber that pose less of a risk. By this, I mean, players who regularly played against better teams and better OLs. That's not to say KM is less of a player, but some GMs may be scared of his pedigree and play it safe with someone from a tougher division. If that's the case and he falls to the Bills, than that's great for us.

@BuckyBrooks

If you're not out braving the crowds in Black Friday, check out U of Buffalo LB Khalil Mack vs. Bowling Green in a MAC battle.

Mack is one of the most disruptive defenders in CFB. 16.5 TFL, 10.5 sacks & 5 FF in 11 games; 16 forced fumbles in career #NFLDraft

Mack is an explosive sideline-to-sideline defender. Great speed & burst; great instincts & awareness; good in coverage or as a rusher

Khalil Mack Named MAC Defensive Player of the Year

khalil.jpg

University at Buffalo linebacker Khalil Mack was named the Mid-American Conference Defensive Player of the Year on Wednesday the conference announced.

The senior linebacker headlined a school-record seven players named to the All-MAC team.

Mack is the first player in school history to be named MAC Defensive Player of the Year.

The Fort Pierce, FL native leads the conference in sacks with 10.5 and tackles for loss with 19 to go along with team-best 94 tackles.

Mack also leads the team with three interceptions and five forced fumbles.

He has broken the NCAA record for career forced fumbles with 16 and tied the NCAA mark with 75 career tackles for loss.

Watched Bulls twice and really don't see this elite player in Mack, I'd be very leery of taking him in the first.

Not to make excuses but the other teams in the MAC go out of their way to steer the plays away from Mack (and yet he still racks up big numbers). The talent dropoff is pretty huge from Mack to the other LB's at UB so there's no use running plays at him. In the NFL teams won't be doing that. He will definitely be productive at the NFL level, there's no question about it.

Edited by zow2

Not to make excuses but the other teams in the MAC go out of their way to steer the plays away from Mack (and yet he still racks up big numbers). The talent dropoff is pretty huge from Mack to the other LB's at UB so there's no use running plays at him. In the NFL teams won't be doing that. He will definitely be productive at the NFL level, there's no question about it.

hopefully

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.