Looking forward to Pittsburgh

TPS

Funniest prediction from Steelers message board:

Bills 30

Steelers 10

Ben Gets Sacked 5 times

Time of POS: 25 minutes with Ben holding the ball 23 minutes to long.

Funny. That is pretty close to my prediction earlier.

God, I want the Bills to beat the friggin Squeelers more than any other team on the schedule this year.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you...can you pick up EJ because honestly Pitt's secondary is bad.

I wouldn't say they're bad; they've got a few good players in Polamalu, Taylor and Clark.

But this year they've been completely hung out to dry by an under-performing Front7.

I wouldn't say they're bad; they've got a few good players in Polamalu, Taylor and Clark.

But this year they've been completely hung out to dry by an under-performing Front7.

Taylor has a concussion... looks like he may be out. I agree with you on the talent of the safeties but that secondary as a whole has lost a step.

I think it's abundantly clear Buffalo needs to continue to emphasize the running game, and then if Pitt starts overloading to stop it we've now got a QB back there who can make them pay.

Bills need to exploit the areas where they have clear advantages: the running game and DL. If they can do that and put pressure on Ben, they should be OK. I don't see this as a high scoring game but more like the KC game in total points.

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

I think it's abundantly clear Buffalo needs to continue to emphasize the running game, and then if Pitt starts overloading to stop it we've now got a QB back there who can make them pay.

Yes, I think the game plan is similar to the KC game. Run, run, run to set up the play action bomb. I think this game will be a better test to see how the D is coming along because KC's offense is offensive. I have faith the Bills will score at least 24, so this game will be on the D to hold Pitt to less.

I see CJ exploding for a few long TD runs and over 100 yards.

Darren McFadden, Terrelle Pryor and AP all had big days rushing against them and even NE who struggled running the ball did the same, esp toward the end of the game when Pitt's D was worn out, which opened up everything for Brady's passing game even more.

Le Beau is the master of the zone blitz, which the Bills OL has had difficulty picking up. I can't see this staff schooling the master, Steelers 27-20

FYI, Le Beau is actually a pupil of the Zone Blitz Scheme that he was introduced to by Dom Capers. :nana: Bills 23 Steelers 14.

Le Beau is the master of the zone blitz, which the Bills OL has had difficulty picking up. I can't see this staff schooling the master, Steelers 27-20

Steelers don't have the players Cleveland does, FWIW. He can scheme all he wants... they need to beat the guys on the field.

I don't understand the overconfidence. I recall a similarly overconfident thread before we played the Jets this year, re how silly Geno was going to look.

We are playing a veteran team with a veteran QB who is playing at a high level, and the game is on the road. I think if we win this game, we're going to have to generate several key turnovers-- very similar to how we won the Dolphins game. This is going to be a 17-16 type game, if we can pull it off.

He's such a master that he's coached them to the 3rd lowest sack total in the league at 13.0 sacks. Guess that blitz is really working this year huh? The Bills OL just held the league leading KC Chiefs to ZERO sacks.

This defense is a shell of its former self, that is a fact.

Broadcast information: Bills at Steelers

TELEVISION (CBS | 1 p.m. ET | Sunday, Nov. 10)

On the call: Marv Albert (play by play), Rich Gannon (analyst)

BILLS RADIO NETWORK (click for complete listing of affiliates)

On the call: John Murphy (play by play), Mark Kelso (analyst), Joe Buscaglia (sideline)

Flagship: Buffalo – WGR550 (550AM); Toronto - Sportsnet 590 The Fan; Rochester - WCMF (96.5) and WROC (950AM); Syracuse - WTKW (99.5/WTKV 105.5)

BILLS FAN PLAYBOOK FOR IPAD (FREE DOWNLOAD)

FolioCover_wk_10_v_300.jpgThe official Buffalo Bills interactive experience for iPad is your definitive multimedia HUB for all things Buffalo Bills! Download it today and explore everything you, as a die-hard fan, need to know about the Bills weekly matchups throughout the season.