We can still win 9 games

Kellyto83TD

Yeah I know shocking coming from me but look at the schedule.

Pittsburgh flat out sucks W

Jets at home W (should have beat their asses in NJ)

Bye week

Atlanta Flat out sucks W

Tampa (*) W

Jacksonville (*) W

Miami at home W

New England L

(*) these two are vying to tie Detroit for a 'Oh for' this season in the win column.

But seriously, look at how the D is starting to solidify and show up. Look at how we can run when teams know we have NO passing game. IF...IF we can quit the dumb assed turnovers and penalties and IF we can get any semblence of a passing game.... We will win 9 games this year!

Ok that is an entire seasons optimism for me. Discuss among yourselfs.

Yeah I know shocking coming from me but look at the schedule.

Pittsburgh flat out sucks W

Jets at home W (should have beat their asses in NJ)

Bye week

Atlanta Flat out sucks W

Tampa (*) W

Jacksonville (*) W

Miami at home W

New England L

(*) these two are vying to tie Detroit for a 'Oh for' this season in the win column.

But seriously, look at how the D is starting to solidify and show up. Look at how we can run when teams know we have NO passing game. IF...IF we can quit the dumb assed turnovers and penalties and IF we can get any semblence of a passing game.... We will win 9 games this year!

Ok that is an entire seasons optimism for me. Discuss among yourselfs.

Unrealistic to expect them to win six of last seven, no matter who they are playing, but remember, NE will probably have nothing to play for in that last game and Belichick is certainly not above resting a lot of starters, especially if the Pats are not going to have a bye in the first round of the playoffs.

Unrealistic to expect them to win six of last seven, no matter who they are playing, but remember, NE will probably have nothing to play for in that last game and Belichick is certainly not above resting a lot of starters, especially if the Pats are not going to have a bye in the first round of the playoffs.

There's a very realistic chance that the Pats will be fighting for the #2 seed come the final week. I'm not counting on them resting anyone.

Everyone always chalks the Jets up as a win when in reality we have rarely beaten them in the Rex Ryan era. They usually punch us right in the face and then we cower in the corner crying. The other games on the schedule I think we should expect to win with the exception of NE.

I doubt it.

@ PIT I don't care if they're hardly the same Steelers, they have big Ben and still a nice Defense that blitzes (our weak point)

Besides, the franchise has won at PIT maybe twice? Forget it.

vs JETS This team always kills us in the trenches and that D is for real. Loss

BYE we win this one

ATL @ TOR the game usu. sux at Rogers Center. Might as well play in a mausoleum. ATL isn't that good and they can't stop the run. Bills win 24- 20

JAX Win. if not we really blow.

TBAY Nice defense at O might be getting it together. I'd say a loss, 28-21

@NE Really? 35-23 pats.

Looks like 5-11 to me

There's a very realistic chance that the Pats will be fighting for the #2 seed come the final week. I'm not counting on them resting anyone.

Historically BB does not rest his starters. Something will probably be in play for PATS as I doubt the seeding will be all determined. Pats will probably be in division lead and have something to play for.

Everyone always chalks the Jets up as a win when in reality we have rarely beaten them in the Rex Ryan era. They usually punch us right in the face and then we cower in the corner crying. The other games on the schedule I think we should expect to win with the exception of NE.

Agreed. We usually lose the LOS on both side of the ball to Jerts. Just a bad matchup, kinda like our OL/DL vs KC. We beat them in the trenches all day yesterday. PIT is just like the jets with a better QB, but sketchy OL and bad RB's. Our OL will get mauled by PIT D and succumb yet again to blitz zero pressure looks that LeBeau will throw at us.

I think if the Bills actually pull off a winning streak, and rack up 5 more wins going in to NE, there is a shot that with their confidence level, plus perhaps NE not having a lot to play for in the last game, that the Bills could sneak 6 wins out.

But this is the part of the schedule where there should be no more excuses. They have to win the games they are supposed to win.

Watch if this happens 9-7 won't get the Bills in the playoffs like it has some teams in the past. But I still see 8-8 or 7-9 with this team. Just seeing HCDM reaction after the game was something to appreciate for a change. At least he wasn't going to kick the dog, just not "pet" it.

I doubt it.

@ PIT I don't care if they're hardly the same Steelers, they have big Ben and still a nice Defense that blitzes (our weak point)

Besides, the franchise has won at PIT maybe twice? Forget it.

WIN

vs JETS This team always kills us in the trenches and that D is for real. Loss

Im sorry but they DONT always beat us.....we split with them last year.....and we play this game at home .....

WIN

BYE we win this one

ATL @ TOR the game usu. sux at Rogers Center. Might as well play in a mausoleum. ATL isn't that good and they can't stop the run. Bills win 24- 20

Atlanta is a good team...and we lose our home field advantage....LOSS

JAX Win. if not we really blow.

WIN

TBAY Nice defense at O might be getting it together. I'd say a loss, 28-21

O is getting it together? That team is in absolute turmoil.

WIN

@NE Really? 35-23 pats.

Now what this year has made it look like this is the same dominant Pats team?

LOSS

Looks like 5-11 to me

I think 8-8

Watch if this happens 9-7 won't get the Bills in the playoffs like it has some teams in the past.

With the Bills AFC record likely 6-6 after being 9-7, odds are they wouldn't get in. Playoffs are realistically done.

Either EJ can suddenly show he's one of the best 10 QBs in the league the next 2 months, or lose every game and try again for a QB.

With the Bills AFC record likely 6-6 after being 9-7, odds are they wouldn't get in. Playoffs are realistically done.

Either EJ can suddenly show he's one of the best 10 QBs in the league the next 2 months, or lose every game and try again for a QB.

I doubt EJM will look anything like one of the top 10 QB's in the league after a month on the sidelines. He wasn't to begin with before he got injured. I also doubt we lose every game, and doubt even further we draft a QB in the first 4 rounds of the 2014 draft. Probably somewhere in between, say 2 or 3 wins the rest of the way. Maybe a 5th round QB to develop. Everyone's always at such extremes..either he's the next Luck or a complete flop. Rarely are things so black and white. I'd be surprised if EJM didn't look a little rusty out there when he returns, he's hardly a seasoned veteran.