Official Bills v Chiefs second half thread

Beerball

That's an NFL playcall? 3rd and 10 down by 10 and you run a draw. Losers call right there.

The only reason you call a run there is because you're planning to pick fg on fourth down. But aye... no kick.

Edited by Nathan

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an NFL playcall? 3rd and 10 down by 10 and you run a draw. Losers call right there.

I like the call if you're going to kick the FG if you get enough yards. Why they called it then went for it on 4th down is beyond me.

I don't know and I don't have the time to look at waiver wires, that's why Whaley gets paid what he does.

They got Thad. That was all that was left.

It's why you keep tjax til final cuts but since then theyve done more than Id reasonably ask for at qb

the Chiefs sucks, we gave them that game.

That's what every team says but the Chiefs don't turn it over and cause turnovers every game. It's a recipe for winning in the NFL if you can do it with consistency. The problem will come in the playoffs when they have a game where they don't force the turnovers.

This has got to be the most frustrating team to watch ever. Another very winnable game pissed away by stupid mistakes. I had hope for this team, but now it looks like the will be lucky to go 6-10. They just aren't very good.