Official Bills v Chiefs first half thread

Beerball

I'm impressed by Tuel and the playcalling this week. Tuel is playing within himself and making good reads and getting the ball out of his hands. He had the bad int but it was the right place to throw the ball, Chandler was open.

So far I'm much more comfortable watching Tuel back there than Thad. Every time Thad starts running around the pocket or panicking and bringing the ball back down instead of throwing it away I have a heart attack.

Agreed.

Ideally Tuel develops into a good 2nd stringer and Thad is a very good 3rd stringer.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And Diedroff mentioning that the Bills are on top only because the chiefs have made mistakes. The same could be said for the Punt Return being negated and Woods not being able to hang on in the end zone.

Actually, they highlighted the Buffalo 'miscues' as well.

I'm impressed by Tuel and the playcalling this week. Tuel is playing within himself and making good reads and getting the ball out of his hands. He had the bad int but it was the right place to throw the ball, Chandler was open.

So far I'm much more comfortable watching Tuel back there than Thad. Every time Thad starts running around the pocket or panicking and bringing the ball back down instead of throwing it away I have a heart attack.

I'm impressed with Marone getting three young QBs with no NFL experience to play better than any QBs we have had in years!

And Diedroff mentioning that the Bills are on top only because the chiefs have made mistakes. The same could be said for the Punt Return being negated and Woods not being able to hang on in the end zone.

Two Db's run into each other and a feature back is wide open and lets a ball in the hands drop to the turf...i call that a break, no penalty call. it s ok to catch a break once in a while

Excellent half of football.

I think this is the best half of football the Bills have played this year.

It might well be. I think that's amazing considering neither FJax or CJ are 100%, and their first and second stringers are hurt.

I do like what Tuel is doing with a week of reps, and the line is really helping him out. We even saw CJ break one and it led to points.

That read option throw out to SJ was a thing of beauty. Too bad it didn't end up in the endzone.

I think they need to more sharp mentally. They had a good shot to get 7 points on that drive and came back with three.

Chandler dropping an easy 3rd down pass after a 60 yard drive that wouldve put us into FG range.

A punt return for a TD called back.

We caused a sack/fumble and not only couldn't pick it up and run, but we didn't recover it.

An unnecessary roughness penalty on byrd extending a KC drive.

A false start on a 1st and goal.

A terrible interception that lead to KC points

WE HAVE TWICE AS MANY YARDS AS THEM

I don't want to hear that the chiefs are only losing because of their mistakes....

Edited by Numark