Official Bills v Chiefs first half thread

Beerball

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone just said this but KC looking kinda ordinary for an 8-0 team.

And Diedroff mentioning that the Bills are on top only because the chiefs have made mistakes. The same could be said for the Punt Return being negated and Woods not being able to hang on in the end zone.

I'm impressed by Tuel and the playcalling this week. Tuel is playing within himself and making good reads and getting the ball out of his hands. He had the bad int but it was the right place to throw the ball, Chandler was open.

So far I'm much more comfortable watching Tuel back there than Thad. Every time Thad starts running around the pocket or panicking and bringing the ball back down instead of throwing it away I have a heart attack.

I don't see that.

I've seen Smith and their O looking really sharp but the Bills D playing very well on 3rd down AND we got lucky on that drop.

Only from the point that the chiefs defense was supposed to DOMINATE this Bills offense executed by an UDFA.

Dierdorf : Bills have been aided by KC miscues.

Other than the McCluster drop, what miscues?

How about the gift wrapped INT and missed sack that led to KC's only points of the half? The fumble that McK couldn't cover? The PR TD called back by penalty?

If anything, KC has been aided by Bills' miscues thus far.

Someone just said this but KC looking kinda ordinary for an 8-0 team.

Their defense is stout but they faced some very green or just plain bad QBs so far. Their offense consist in throwing everything short unless the guy covering Bowe is struggling.