Beer in the parking lots

Sorry if it has been answered but I park in the lot beside Big Tree and across the street from Tim Hortons.

Where exactly am I allowed to go with an open can of beer?

Thanks everyone

CBF

I wouldn't flaunt it in front of cops, but I had an open bottle of beer walking on the side streets off of Abbott rd. on my way to the stadium.

Oh you can go anywhere below the stereo and on this side of the bicentennial glasses. Anywhere between the ashtrays and the thimble. Anywhere in this three inches right here in this area. That includes the Chiclets but not the erasers.

It was the children part that got me. I like canadians. Really nice as a whole and we seem to treat them as different. Love there beer. Heh I'm still a rookie after three years and three hundred comments . So what do I know. Enjoy!

well if theyd stop getting drunk and beating up children, they wouldnt be subject to such posting....

It was the children part that got me. I like canadians. Really nice as a whole and we seem to treat them as different. Love there beer. Heh I'm still a rookie after three years and three hundred comments . So what do I know. Enjoy!

I would like to take this opportunity to assure everyone I do not think any canadians fight children.

Oh you can go anywhere below the stereo and on this side of the bicentennial glasses. Anywhere between the ashtrays and the thimble. Anywhere in this three inches right here in this area. That includes the Chiclets but not the erasers.

With apologies to Matt, I thought that was really funny.

:lol:

Classic.

Superlative!

Edited by alias