Prediction Thread for Bills - Chefs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great googly moogly......24-16 Chiefs.

Who you jivin' with that cosmik debris?

Phooey on ALL you Negative Nellies. Bills 27-14. Figure 14 points directly attributed to the Defense.

"Needles and Pins" - The Searchers

Good omen for tomorrow. My seven year old bought a pack of football cards this afternoon. VERY first one when he opened the pack was Kiko Alonso!

I was much more excited than he was...

That is very cool. Love it ! Hope your 7 year old loses his / her voice rooting for Kiko...and a big win for the Buffalo Bills. Enjoy !

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned what I think could be a HUGE factor in this game. I am referring to the Bills secondary.

The Chiefs love to run, but imo the Bills are strong enough up the middle to slow them down. Players such as Dareus, KW, Branch and of course Kiko can clog up the middle and force Smith to throw.

Byrd and Gilmore have been hurt most of this season. They would at least appear to be at or near full strength. I think that this is a perfect chance for them to take over the game. And they don't need pick sixes to make me happy. Good coverage and a pick or 2 between them could make the difference between winning and losing. Holding the Chiefs to 3 and outs and giving the Bills field position at home would be just what the doctor ordered.

This team has invested a ton of resources in these two players. One was a #10 in the draft, the other an early second round pick who was given the franchise tag. I wish they would step up today and win us a home football game. Here's to keeping our fingers crossed!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bill from NYC

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned what I think could be a HUGE factor in this game. I am referring to the Bills secondary.

The Chiefs love to run, but imo the Bills are strong enough up the middle to slow them down. Players such as Dareus, KW, Branch and of course Kiko can clog up the middle and force Smith to throw.

Byrd and Gilmore have been hurt most of this season. They would at least appear to be at or near full strength. I think that this is a perfect chance for them to take over the game. And they don't need pick sixes to make me happy. Good coverage and a pick or 2 between them could make the difference between winning and losing. Holding the Chiefs to 3 and outs and giving the Bills field position at home would be just what the doctor ordered.

This team has invested a ton of resources in these two players. One was a #10 in the draft, the other an early second round pick who was given the franchise tag. I wish they would step up today and win us a home football game. Here's to keeping our fingers crossed!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless they account for defensive TDs, I don't see how Byrd/Gilmore can win this game for Buffalo.

Somehow, we need to score points.

i expect to see a Qb who has spent more time preparing to start, and a guy who has a better grasp of what to expect when he does. I expect to see a guy who looks more like the guy who got it done in the preseason worthless games.

Tuel goes 21of 31 for 245 with 2 td's and 1 int.

Bills win 23-21 on a carpenter winner at the end.

I am afraid we will see the other tuel to start and flynn in the 2nd quarter after an "injury" to tuel. with bills losing 31-7....

Unless they account for defensive TDs, I don't see how Byrd/Gilmore can win this game for Buffalo.

Somehow, we need to score points.

As I said Bandit, field position at home can work wonders. What I mentioned above is why Gilmore was drafted and why Byrd was franchised. I hope that we kick to start the game, hold them to 3 and out, get field position, and of course score. We can come back and look at this, but I have a strange feeling.........

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!