David Nelson makes it rain on Pacman Jones

BADOLBILZ

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nelson lost my respect when in the game against Dallas while we are getting blown out, he decides to celebrate a TD by kissing his Dallas cowgirl gf. That's just not kosher. Got a gf who happens to be with the opposing organization? Cool. Just don't celebrate a lone TD by smooching her while we are getting our asses handed to us.

Nelson lost my respect when in the game against Dallas while we are getting blown out, he decides to celebrate a TD by kissing his Dallas cowgirl gf. That's just not kosher. Got a gf who happens to be with the opposing organization? Cool. Just don't celebrate a lone TD by smooching her while we are getting our asses handed to us.

I thought that was over the top too. I thought he was going to propose to her. That would have been really dumb. Thank goodness the guy has more smarts than that. :)

Not worthy of threats, IMO. Nelson simply bumped Pacman shoulder to shoulder. What's more notable is that Nelson is playing FLANKER, in for injured Holmes!! The Gailey Admin insisted that Nelson was too slow to line up outside. *&%$ IDIOTS!!!! He already has more catches than TJ and just joined the Jets 4 games ago. They cut a STUD and promote a BUST.

Edited by mountainwampus

Baseless. He had 4 catches for 80 yards vs Pats. Better than any game TJ has EVER had.

Nelson could not stay on the field in Buffalo. He was decent when he was able to play, but he's just one hit away from being hurt again. No great loss.

Nelson could not stay on the field in Buffalo. He was decent when he was able to play, but he's just one hit away from being hurt again. No great loss.

That's the kind of thinking that has held this team back (no plan or a bad plan). Do me a favor when you have a minute and name all the professional football players who are not one hit away from being hurt again.

All he does is catch third down conversions.

+1

He is a baller. I was ticked when we let him go. There was very little downside to keeping him and letting him get back to full strength.

He scored to make the game 21-7. I wouldn't consider it a blowout or outrageous to celebrate a TD under those circumstances.

+1

He is a baller. I was ticked when we let him go. There was very little downside to keeping him and letting him get back to full strength.

Recall the quaint threads from the summer in how the Bills instantly upgraded their WR positions by adding Da'Rick, Kaufman, Hogan to camp, and the bursting potential from TJ & Goodwin? Who needed guys who actually produced in the league?

He's slow as dirt and had those catches in a 40 point loss.

You mean he got open and made plays when the opposition knew they had to pass to catch up. Even more impressive.

So you're saying Cinci players were told to let the "slow guy get open".

Nelson has a PROVEN knack for getting open and making plays in the NFL. He's also a big target with great hands which helps inaccurate qb's greatly. (In case you weren't watching, our qb's aren't accurate very often)

Nelson didn't want crazy money, he should have been re-signed. Or maybe Hogan and his ten NFL catches is the better move to help our young QB's.