Saints just too good at home for this version of the Bills...

Big Turk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Horse ****. Bills made some mistakes & Saints got some breaks. This loss is maddening precisely because you're wrong and the Bills should have won this game.

Can't agree the Bills should have won. The difference in the game was a HOF QB for them vs. well, our QB. A couple breaks and different calls, yeah, we could have made it closer. But if Brees is on our team today, we would have won by 18 instead.

GO BILLS!!!

Can't agree the Bills should have won. The difference in the game was a HOF QB for them vs. well, our QB. A couple breaks and different calls, yeah, we could have made it closer. But if Brees is on our team today, we would have won by 18 instead.

GO BILLS!!!

tired of seeing this. Brees is among the best QB'sin the league but its a sstretch to call him HOF. This league is too pass happy. He is a fringe HOFer like Howie Long, Carter or a few others I am too annoyed to think of.

GO BILLS!!!

The Bills offensive line was horrible on some of those plays and Chandler whiffed completely on one of the sack fumbles. I thought that no one could have done better than Lewis given the pressure and the beating he took. We need a Guard a Tackle and a second Tight End (who can block as well as Catch the ball downfield)

tired of seeing this. Brees is among the best QB'sin the league but its a sstretch to call him HOF. This league is too pass happy. He is a fringe HOFer like Howie Long, Carter or a few others I am too annoyed to think of.

I think your dislike for him as a person is coloring your opinion on the field. He's got the video game stats and a ring. He's likely a first ballot. Unless he Brady and manning retire the same year and they decide to avoid 3 qbs in one class.

He's got the consecutive games with a td record, broke marinos yards, a Super Bowl MVP, and a slew of records over even others in this pass happy era

Edited by NoSaint

The Bills offensive line was horrible on some of those plays and Chandler whiffed completely on one of the sack fumbles. I thought that no one could have done better than Lewis given the pressure and the beating he took. We need a Guard a Tackle and a second Tight End (who can block as well as Catch the ball downfield)

You are actually saying Brees wouldn't have done better for us than Lewis? Really?

Perhaps I should have said if Lewis played for N.O. today, they STILL would have won by 18.

GO BILLS!!!

Fringe HOFer?

Doesn't matter one squat if it's a passing league, all he can do is play in the era he's in. And the record says he's among the most prolific QBs of his age. This is undeniable.

Perhaps you should find something else to do the weekend of the HOF game five years after he retires. Sounds like his induction ceremony will make you ill.

On the bright side, Joe D will probably be there as an HOF alum. Maybe he'll kick Brees' ass when he see him. I won't mind that at all.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

You are actually saying Brees wouldn't have done better for us than Lewis? Really?

Perhaps I should have said if Lewis played for N.O. today, they STILL would have won by 18.

GO BILLS!!!

Fringe HOFer?

Doesn't matter one squat if it's a passing league, all he can do is play in the era he's in. And the record says he's among the most prolific QBs of his age. This is undeniable.

Perhaps you should find something else to do the weekend of the HOF game five years after he retires. Sounds like his induction ceremony will make you ill.

On the bright side, Joe D will probably be there as an HOF alum. Maybe he'll kick Brees' ass when he see him. I won't mind that at all.

GO BILLS!!!

I think your dislike for him as a person is coloring your opinion on the field. He's got the video game stats and a ring. He's likely a first ballot. Unless he Brady and manning retire the same year and they decide to avoid 3 qbs in one class.

He's got the consecutive games with a td record, broke marinos yards, a Super Bowl MVP, and a slew of records over even others in this pass happy era

he just rubs me the wrong way. Hard to keep it in check.

I'd love seeing manning, Brees and Brady in the same class. At least 6 rings there.

he just rubs me the wrong way. Hard to keep it in check.

I'd love seeing manning, Brees and Brady in the same class. At least 6 rings there.

I hear ya. I don't like him, either. But I can't deny his greatness on the field.

GO BILLS!!!

The Bills made some mistakes because they have players logging significant time at key positions who aren't very good. It wasn't some fluke. You can't trot Thad Lewis into the superdome and think you're going to come out with a win.

There is no way in hell the Bills "should have won this game."

I agree as well. You better be a real contender if you are going to roll into the dome and win (or get every break). The Bills are headed in the right direction but there is no reason to be surprised (or upset) that we lost at New Orleans. We made some mistakes but would have had to have been absolutely flawless to win this game. This was and is the toughest game in the schedule (by a lot IMO). Bounce back next week in a game that you can win and continue to grow.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I agree as well. You better be a real contender if you at going to roll into the done and win (or get every break). The Bills are headed in the right direction but there is no reason to be surprised (or upset) that we lost at New Orleans. We made some mistakes but would have had to have been absolutely flawless to win this game. This was and is the toughest game in the schedule (by a lot IMO). Bounce back next week in a game that you can win and continue to grow.

Agree

I just strongly dislike the Saints. From the WhoDat crap to the who pay gate thing and Brees being a dbag and the city of no.... screw'm.

I like brees. Everyone wrote him off.

I hate the saints defense. Bounty gate or not, just a group of dirty players (though, in fairness, I didn't think they were particularly dirty today).

I like brees. Everyone wrote him off.

I hate the saints defense. Bounty gate or not, just a group of dirty players (though, in fairness, I didn't think they were particularly dirty today).

I was not among them that wrote Brees off, I wanted his skill here but not him. I remember watching him at Purdue growing up in Ohio and was thrown off by the way he carried himself.

Horse ****. Bills made some mistakes & Saints got some breaks. This loss is maddening precisely because you're wrong and the Bills should have won this game.

how do you figure we should have won? ya we turned it over 3 times and made mistakes but that's what happen when you have a practice squad QB playing

that pretty much sums it up, we are coming on but Saints are to much of a veteran club who know when its time to make plays, or throw it to Graham to keep it simple

Unless you have a QB that can win a game and not just manage one, you are going to have a hard time beating any good team on the road in this league, let alone one coming off a bye with a HOF caliber QB...

Edited by matter2003

Unless you have a QB that can win a game and not just manage one, you are going to have a hard time beating any good team on the road in this league, let alone one coming off a bye with a HOF caliber QB...

^This. QBing was the difference in the game today. Period. AT BEST, we have been getting inconsistent QB play. When this changes, so will our ability to compete against the best teams in the league.

GO BILLS!!!

^This. QBing was the difference in the game today. Period. AT BEST, we have been getting inconsistent QB play. When this changes, so will our ability to compete against the best teams in the league.

GO BILLS!!!

Yup - our roster is otherwise pretty close. Defensively we are far enough along. Offensively finding a qb (perhaps ej) and I think 1 dynamic receiving threat (guy you MUST double) and we can be in that group when healthy. From there it's just building depth. Biggest thing is the qb though.

This Bills team is more talented and better coached than they have been in a while. They at least looked like they belonged on the same field as the saints.

Problem is--we have backup QBs on our team and we have one good LB. The saints have a great QB and a lineup with very few weaknesses.

Soon as we get a QB ,some LBs and an O coordinator we will be a team to reckon with.

No shame in this game---we didnt get outclassed completely.--But lets not look at every bad bounce we got and extrapolate that into 'we shoulda won'.

so true

Edited by Tcali