Official 1st Half Thread Bills vs. Saints

BuffaloBill

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there we go. Can't keep giving Drew Brees the ball in our own territory. Eventually he will put it in the end zone. Too bad, the D was playing well, but you can't keep putting them in a hole like that. Running game looked good early too, but then we coughed it up again.

play action on 3rd and 5 with the Saints showing blitz? Hackett is going to get Lewis killed today.

I mentioned earlier in week that Hackett just calls plays without any regard to situation, down or distance

Can't ask much more from Bills D so far, Saints have had one successful play, unfortunately it resulted in a TD, if Robey was 5'9" instead of 5'7" that was batted down...

Lewis has got to stop fumbling the ball...

Hackett horrible once again today.

Uncalled for on 3rd and 5 to call playaction in shotgun when he isn't getting any time to throw.

I hope people finally realize how this offense hurts our "would be elite" defense. They put them in so many bad situations.

The Saints are being very aggresive. we need to burn them with some kind of scree pass or delay handoffs, Quick passes too.

Hackett horrible once again today.

Uncalled for on 3rd and 5 to call playaction in shotgun when he isn't getting any time to throw.

I hope people finally realize how this offense hurts our "would be elite" defense. They put them in so many bad situations.

Enough with Hackett... not his fault guy cant hold on to ball..