UB Bulls Football

BobbyC81

Yeah they have been killing teams the last few games...they have at least 2 or 3 players that are going to be in the NFL playing on that team, including a first rounder in Khalil Mack and likely top 3 round RB in Brandon Oliver, plus a few other potential mid or late rounders...

They have assembled a pretty good MAC team and are definitely on the rise...

would be nice to have the games on TV and they are nuts if they think I'm putting down money on pay-per-view. Maybe a few more wins and they can get some air time.

They've been on the Crime Warner Sports channel for most of their games so far. Channel 52 for me. They're also going to be on ESPN2 for 2 of their next 3 games. The third is on ESPNU. All 3 are Tuesday night games. I get ESPNU and only have a basic digital cable package

I am fired up about them, as well. Although, I am not sure they are bowl eligible yet, as I am not sure their win against Stony Brook counts towards the six games.

Their next three games are all going to be televised. The first big highlight, against Ohio University a week from Tuesday on Espn's MAC night.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I am fired up about them, as well. Although, I am not sure they are bowl eligible yet, as I am not sure their win against Stony Brook counts towards the six games.

Their next three games are all going to be televised. The first big highlight, against Ohio University a week from Tuesday on Espn's MAC night.

The Stony Brook game counts. They are officially eligible now.

They enter their meat of schedule now. They got to play Ohio & I believe Toledo(both will be tough games) & then I believe they also finish off with Bowling Green which should decide who goes to the MAC Championship. Should be a fun November for the home town team & yes I do believe this is their best team at least since they joined D-1. I would put this team against the team that beat Ball State in the championship a few years back.

Anybody know how high of a draft pick he is projected to be..................I've been hearing first round, and wishful thinking of the Bills pairing him with Kiko.

He is a project top 40 pick last time I looked, so 1st to early 2nd round. Would love to have him in Bflo!!! But not sure we will be able to go LB that high based on need. He'll be gone by the time we could take him.

Anybody know how high of a draft pick he is projected to be..................I've been hearing first round, and wishful thinking of the Bills pairing him with Kiko.

Gil Brandt has Mack ranked #9 senior in draft: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000264121/article/hot-100-seniors-anthony-barr-of-ucla-rises-to-top-of-list

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/bruce-feldman/24161929/top-10-scariest-players-in-college-football

http://www.ubbullrun.com/2013/10/29/5042688/2013-bednarik-award-watchlish-khalil-mack-linebacker-buffalo

PTR

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.