Bills are undefeated vs. Saints at the Superdome

eball

Came across that little tidbit and was surprised, since as we know the Bills lost "at" New Orleans in 2005 -- but that game was in San Antonio.

Three previous visits to the Superdome:

9/21/80 -- 35-26, Bills

12/20/92 -- 20-16, Bills

12/27/98 -- 45-23, Bills

Just sayin'

I think Bree's is 4-0 at home against AFCE.

They are coming off a bye week (when they usually score + 40 points) before which they found a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on the last play of the game.

If the Bills win this game it will say more about the Saints being pretenders than the Bills being contenders.

They are coming off a bye week (when they usually score + 40 points) before which they found a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on the last play of the game.

If the Bills win this game it will say more about the Saints being pretenders than the Bills being contenders.

Never that man. Come on. If the Saints lose, the Bills don't win is what you're saying.

Here's to hoping the Saints being pretenders along with the Bills according to you.

Never that man. Come on. If the Saints lose, the Bills don't win is what you're saying.

Here's to hoping the Saints being pretenders along with the Bills according to you.

No I don't think the Bills are pretenders. You've got to have a claim to being a contender before you can be a pretender. They are a young team that is rebuilding and is probably two years or so away from being contenders for anything, assuming EJ develops as as a pro QB.

No I don't think the Bills are pretenders. You've got to have a claim to being a contender before you can be a pretender. They are a young team that is rebuilding and is probably two years or so away from being contenders for anything, assuming EJ develops as as a pro QB.

So how about last year when the Rams beat the Seahawks and then tied them on the other matchup they had? Are the Seahawks pretenders since the Rams are not contenders?

If the Bills win, the Bills deserve credit man. Let's be real.

damn.... And you didn't even have to watch the game to come to that conclution. Well, seasons over folks. Nothing to see here.