Can't Believe NFL Network

Today I turned on NFL Network and within 10 minutes the Bills Saints game is brought up.

The one analyst said he predicts the score to be 41-13 Saints and I find that to be way too over done. I just do not understand why some people will never give us the least bit of credit to be at the very least within two scores. This season we have shown some promising things to start being a contender. I can't wait until the Bills finally start consistently winning and I know I'm not the only one rooting for an upset on Sunday. GO BILLS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I turned on NFL Network and within 10 minutes the Bills Saints game is brought up.

The one analyst said he predicts the score to be 41-13 Saints and I find that to be way too over done. I just do not understand why some people will never give us the least bit of credit to be at the very least within two scores. This season we have shown some promising things to start being a contender. I can't wait until the Bills finally start consistently winning and I know I'm not the only one rooting for an upset on Sunday. GO BILLS

I'm just shocked you saw the Bills on the NFL network.

I will never understand why ppl care what the dopes on the NFL Network or any other network think

The Saints at home are incredibly tough to beat then add the fact that they are coming off their bye after the last second loss to the Patriots and is it really hard to believe ppl are predicting a blowout?

Edited by Max997

NFL Network isn't doing much talking about the Jags or Bucs either, unless its talking about how much longer Schiano has a job as HC.

No Spiller, FJax & SJ playing hurt, a QB a few weeks removed from the PS squad. The the NO Saints 5-1 O is #5 in the NFL in passing going against the #28 Bills defense. The Saints D is #13 overall with Rob Ryan as the DC. Think his brother will clue him in on what the Jets did to get 8 sacks on EJ?

The Bills will need more then one miracle to win this game. I give the Bills a better chance to beat the 7-0 Chiefs next week at Buffalo then I do this week against the Saints in the Superdome.

I never expect the NFLChannel "personalities" to say knowledgeable things about NFL teams. I have caught them in out and out mis statements about the Bills many times. I assume they know as little about all the other teams as they do the Bills. It appears they don't do their homework and just go on TV and yuck it up in front of the camera. For real Bills news and info, go to TBD.

But with the internet and TBD and buffalobills.com etc, I get all the Bills info and scoop and highlights I could ever need. Doesn't really bother me if NFL Network doesn't talk about us much. Win it, and they will come.

Edited by reddogblitz

I'm just shocked you saw the Bills on the NFL network.

Yeah, for your own sake don't watch anything about bills' games on the national networks. They don't know anything about the team (especially the ex players) and just talk about the other team the entire time. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a game preview where they hardly mention the bills, they gotta go on a serious win streak before they get national attention

I will never understand why ppl care what the dopes on the NFL Network or any other network think

The Saints at home are incredibly tough to beat then add the fact that they are coming off their bye after the last second loss to the Patriots and is it really hard to believe ppl are predicting a blowout?

exactly when i used to listen to Rome or Cowherd they would talka about tv ratings etc. but really if I enjoy the NHL for example do I really need a high tv rating does that change anything for me ? It's the same for the Bills - they are headed in the right direction I watch every snap and follow the team the guys at NFL network and ESPN have likely seen less than 3 bills games total the last 5 years

Edited by CardinalScotts

Maybe Its just my timing, but I think it should be called "all Jets, nothing but Jets."

In the offseason I took to calling it the "Jets and Cowboys Network."

Each week they'd have a special guest. Most commonly the Bengals and the Fish. Occasional cameos by the 49ers.

I was correct. This weeks special guest seems to be the Patriots. Who, (coincidentally?) are playing the Jets.

I have a dream that all teams will one day get mentioned on the NFL channel.

Hey BCB, you ARE aware that your avatar looks like a Dalek, right? That cant be by mistake. And I dont mean that in a bad way.

I never expect the NFLChannel "personalities" to say knowledgeable things about NFL teams. I have caught them in out and out mis statements about the Bills many times. I assume they know as little about all the other teams as they do the Bills. It appears they don't do their homework and just go on TV and yuck it up in front of the camera. For real Bills news and info, go to TBD.

But with the internet and TBD and buffalobills.com etc, I get all the Bills info and scoop and highlights I could ever need. Doesn't really bother me if NFL Network doesn't talk about us much. Win it, and they will come.

They make mistakes about the Bills b/c they do not cover the Bills , which is just fine with 95% of their viewing audience who are unsure if there is even a franchise in Buffalo. This is TV, big markets rule because thats where the advertisers sell their products. Period.