What IF we do the unthinkable on Sunday?...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people on here will still compain...

Mario still isnt good

play calling sucks

Maronne is lost

we gave up big returns......etc etc

But I will be happy (if that matters to anyone) :flirt:

Allow me to add to the pile (of dirt)

- Bad on 3rd downs on defense

- Horrible in running the ball on 1st down

- Our WRs have been pathetic

I agree with the guy who said "We will be 4-4"...but...Beating NO would be a major statement and would cause me to re-evaluate my present "ceiling" or stretch goal of 8 wins for the Bills this year to being of the mind that they just might be a playoff team. One would probably get more excited over a win against a divisional opponent, but beating NO would make people wonder.

In the final analysis even though it only means 4-4, it would be a significant victory and sign of improvement.

I've seen all the "34-17"-ish predictions on this board. I'm gearing up to watch as every "expert picker" from ESPN.com and NFL.com clean-sweep the board with New Orleans Saints logos. Eliminator pool participants will be taking the Saints in a high percentage of the leagues.

So what happens Sunday if the Bills miraculously do the impossible, the unthinkable? Are we...BACK?!

You mean my prediction of 34-17 Saits???

If the bills win then I will.... Let's see. Leave the board? No. Not brush my teeth for a month? No. Been there done that. Not have sex for a week? No that's just torture. Oh I know.

Just for the hell of it, if the bills win, I will commit suicide... But not that kind of suicide. Like a mental suicide. You guys can bash me all day and all night (but not that kind of bashing). Word bashing.

Deal???

You mean my prediction of 34-17 Saits???

If the bills win then I will.... Let's see. Leave the board? No. Not brush my teeth for a month? No. Been there done that. Not have sex for a week? No that's just torture. Oh I know.

Just for the hell of it, if the bills win, I will commit suicide... But not that kind of suicide. Like a mental suicide. You guys can bash me all day and all night (but not that kind of bashing). Word bashing.

Deal???

Your woman gives you sex more than once a week after you didn't brush your teeth for a month? That's one good woman!!!

Your woman gives you sex more than once a week after you didn't brush your teeth for a month? That's one good woman!!!

Have you seen the movie "No country for old men"? There's a part at the beginning where the wife is bugging the husband. The husband is basically telling her to stop yapping. Eventually he tells her something like, "If you dont stop, I'm going to screw you" Her penalty for annoying bugging was sex!!!!!

My wife gets penalized a lot. Lol!!!

Oh and of course I'm kidding about the teeth part. I have bright white teeth.

Oh and Im kidding about the wife too. I live with my mom and stepdad. Stepdad beats me a lot.

Have you seen the movie "No country for old men"? There's a part at the beginning where the wife is bugging the husband. The husband is basically telling her to stop yapping. Eventually he tells her something like, "If you dont stop, I'm going to screw you" Her penalty for annoying bugging was sex!!!!!

My wife gets penalized a lot. Lol!!!

Oh and of course I'm kidding about the teeth part. I have bright white teeth.

Oh and Im kidding about the wife too. I live with my mom and stepdad. Stepdad beats me a lot.

You have sex with you Mom and stepdad? :o

My opinion is that New Orleans is 2 TDs better than Buffalo when the game is played in New Orleans...if the game were played here I'd likely feel differently.

However, it's been 3 calendar years since a Sean Payton-coached team has lost in the Superdome...I have trouble seeing this Bills team being the one to break that streak.

I'd absolutely love to be wrong though.

That stats a bit artificially inflated.

The last two being the rams and browns, right?

What's so "unthinkable" about beating the Saints? Improbable, sure, but the Saints are not the '85 Bears and the Bills are halfway decent this year.

That's what I was thinking- unthinkable? Hardly. It could get ugly, but the Saints are not all that. Just another good team enjoying a cream schedule after a bad year.