What IF we do the unthinkable on Sunday?...

One place where I've seen them struggle is with quick swings to fast RBs. Sproules could be a problem.

I think Brees tends to hold the ball so some defensive heat might be able to make something happen. Well see...

Sproles definitely needs to be a focus for the defense. There is a misconception out there, I believe, that Brees throws downfield all the time. To the contrary, the Saints use a ton of short passes to the backs on 1st and 2nd to set up very manageable 3rd downs. I have to believe Pettine has studied this, and Marrone is also very familiar with how Payton and Brees run an offense. I'm confident the Bills will be prepared, but it's all about execution.

Contrary to some, I don't think the Saints will put up 30 against the Bills' D...something in the 17-24 range sounds right to me (barring crazy stuff like special teams' TDs or turnovers). This game will turn on whether the Bills' O can be effective, and that's where I have my doubts.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have sex with you Mom and stepdad? :o

Ugggggggghhhhhh. That is unthinkable. You're sick man.

My stepdad beats the crap out of me everyday. How do you infer that I have sex with him???

This got very dark.

Like dark chocolate baby!

Sproles definitely needs to be a focus for the defense. There is a misconception out there, I believe, that Brees throws downfield all the time. To the contrary, the Saints use a ton of short passes to the backs on 1st and 2nd to set up very manageable 3rd downs. I have to believe Pettine has studied this, and Marrone is also very familiar with how Payton and Brees run an offense. I'm confident the Bills will be prepared, but it's all about execution.

Contrary to some, I don't think the Saints will put up 30 against the Bills' D...something in the 17-24 range sounds right to me (barring crazy stuff like special teams' TDs or turnovers). This game will turn on whether the Bills' O can be effective, and that's where I have my doubts.

Let's hope for a win Eball.

We will be 4-4; that is all.

Personally, I'll be ecstatic, but the story of the season will remain unwritten.

Exactly. People are always looking for a "turning point" a moment in time where suddenly everything changes. It works that way in the movies but in real life its a slog, two steps forward, one step back.

for the first time in a long time, its nice that we aren't dismissing this game as a loss. yes, we might very well lose. but the talent level and coaching of this team is at the point where nothing should be assumed.

its an old cliche....but...."any given sunday"

I don't know about BACK... but if the Bills win, then I start seriously thinking playoffs are possible

They'd have proven they can compete with a strong, talented offense in a tough road environment. Then you have the confidence you can beat any team

But, I think this is when reality comes and the Bills get their first loss where they're clearly outclassed