We will loose to the saints by how many points???

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills will keep it close in the first half until Thad goes down with an injury in the second quarter. Then, we sign Tim Tebow during the halftime, and he rallies us to a win in overtime. 27-24, Bills.

Every "expert" will pick the Saints to win. Just like every expert picked the Ravens to beat the Bills, and the Dolphins to beat the Bills. We are the permanent underdog, but this year the experts have been wrong more often than not with this team.

Had the experts been wrong more often than not, we would be enjoying a winning season.

-3 points Carpenter hits game winner at the end

Playing at NOLA, we just won our first game on the road in what, 4 years? Won't win two in a row on the road.

Saints 30-20.

FALSE last year we won at Browns and At Cards

The Bills will keep it close in the first half until Thad goes down with an injury in the second quarter. Then, we sign Tim Tebow during the halftime, and he rallies us to a win in overtime. 27-24, Bills.

Had the experts been wrong more often than not, we would be enjoying a winning season.

Funny Tebow mention

Right Manuel for the Job is correct. Picking Bills Opponent - Points would give you a losing record this season. The Bills are 5-2 against the spread.

Funny Tebow mention

Right Manuel for the Job is correct. Picking Bills Opponent - Points would give you a losing record this season. The Bills are 5-2 against the spread.

True, but Right Manuel didn't mention the spread. In context, I believe he was talking about Ws, and Ls.

This game is in NO, one of the toughest places to play.. I don't see how we win this game.

Would take a lot of breaks, punt return TD or pick 6 and winning the turnover battle. Somewhat similar to last game.

Without Jimmy Graham the odds are a little better for the Bills but NO still has the edge.

This game is in NO, one of the toughest places to play.. I don't see how we win this game.

Would take a lot of breaks, punt return TD or pick 6 and winning the turnover battle. Somewhat similar to last game.

Without Jimmy Graham the odds are a little better for the Bills but NO still has the edge.

I hope the players and coaches don't think this way. I'm sure they don't, I just don't get why the fans have conditioned themselves to think this way.

i agree it will be a hard game...but it is still winnable.

I see this being a close game in the 4th quarter---being a one score game. It might extend to more than one score as a final score but for much of the game it will be a one score game.

The keys for a win:

1. Buffalo will need to make some plays early to get the crowd out of it.

2. Buffalo needs to either get a decent return or turnover that sets them up with a short field and they get points out of it.

3. On the saints drives they hold them to FGs instead of TDs.

4. Buffalo needs to try and control the time of posession.

dont forget Marrone was OC in New orleans so he is more familiar with their play calling and offensive philosphy than many other teams.

If the bills were to win it would be something like 25-22 where Buffalo holds them to 5 FGs + a TD while they score 3 TDs (one set up from a turnover either a pick 6 or returned into the red zone) then on a late score they go for 2 and succeed. Then the game is deceided by a FG late.

Edited by djp14150

Ha ha.

I like your dad then. Not in that kind of like though. Ha.

Then in the meantime while you catch up, I will let you call me big papi or big daddy. Take you pick.

Ps. 1998 views and counting. I wanna say something else, but since I can't, I'll stick with

Duh, doy!!!!

Glad you saw my sarcasim Big Papi Daddy! Edited by fansince88

i think we keep it close through late in the second - saints pull away going into/coming out of the half, we close the gap some late and finish down 10.

Agree and disagree. Saints will win yes. But the game will be competitive through the 4th qtr. Then something will happen mid to late, say the 6:00 minute mark, to help put more distance between the Saints and the Bills. Two things that the Saints O hides very well - Avg to above avg receiving core (Just receivers mind you) and an average O line. Jim Graham and Darren Sproles help mask those two points. With Jimmy maybe out for Sunday (sucks for me as he is on 3 of my fantasy teams), Pettine can focus in on the other pass catchers including Sproles and attack the Saints O Line. I see a score of 30 - 24 Saints.