Can we get some "McLovin"?

agree. steady at corner and getting better every game. but his judgement on punt returns is wrong more often than right and it's hurting us. likely touchbacks for fair catches resulting in possessions starting on the 7 or 8. if not for the penalty today, letting that bouncer go, on the 74 yard punt would've cost 25 yards. marrone needs to put someone else back on punts. the downside outweighs the upside.

amazing what he looks like finally being able to play press man. scheme/coaching has really helped him.thankfully we finally have a competent DC and DB coach

+1

He's made more plays on the ball this year than he had in his entire career before this year!

McKelvin and A Williams at safety are by far our best dbs so far. Remember before the season it was... we are solid at rcb but we are in for a long year with McKelvin on the other side. Gilmore is hurt. But McKelvin is showing why he was the top cb in his draft. I don't know who has noticed... but donny henderson has him looking to break up passes. Not sell out for the int. That has made all the difference. If Gilmore turns into a very good cb and we stay with robey and brooks inside. WE ARE SET

21 piece of McLuvin right here...

McKelvin and A Williams at safety are by far our best dbs so far. Remember before the season it was... we are solid at rcb but we are in for a long year with McKelvin on the other side. Gilmore is hurt. But McKelvin is showing why he was the top cb in his draft. I don't know who has noticed... but donny henderson has him looking to break up passes. Not sell out for the int. That has made all the difference. If Gilmore turns into a very good cb and we stay with robey and brooks inside. WE ARE SET

Set? Nah... You're forgetting depth. We need two more solid CBs...

Very cool guy at training camp too. Stood in the wicked heat w Levitre and Moorman outside St John Fisher a few years ago, I couldn't believe how long he hung in there signing stuff for the kids in the sun that day.

It was a voluntary thing, on their way to the dorms after practice. Every other player bolted but those three. Never forget that because it made my kids day. My son still wears the hat he signed.

He's a perfect example of the NFL first rounder that underachieves in the early stages of their career but never gives up and works their ass off to get better because they care about more than the money. We are a better team with that guy, and boy did we need him this year with Brooks, Gilmore and Byrd out for so long.

I still think Goodwin should be fielding punts simply because of Leodis' importance to the team vs. injury risk, but whatever.......

Very cool guy at training camp too. Stood in the wicked heat w Levitre and Moorman outside St John Fisher a few years ago, I couldn't believe how long he hung in there signing stuff for the kids in the sun that day.

It was a voluntary thing, on their way to the dorms after practice. Every other player bolted but those three. Never forget that because it made my kids day. My son still wears the hat he signed.

He's a perfect example of the NFL first rounder that underachieves in the early stages of their career but never gives up and works their ass off to get better because they care about more than the money. We are a better team with that guy, and boy did we need him this year with Brooks, Gilmore and Byrd out for so long.

I still think Goodwin should be fielding punts simply because of Leodis' importance to the team vs. injury risk, but whatever.......

Love hearing stories like that. Just one more reason I love football