Walking Dead season 4

Kevin

Agree with most of that. The Maggie-Glen stuff I was referring to was how their scenes last season were, for the most part, the worst part of those episodes. So I was just thinking a whole episode of that would be brutal. Although Maggie is eye candy so...

I liked your list, I'd swap out the Governors new family episode because I thought it was a little slow moving. My favorite episode of the series is actually the second episode of Season one where Rick has to battle out from under the tank and he meets Glen and the others and they leave Merle on the roof.

Maggie and Glenn have definitely been handicapped a bit by the flu storyline this year. I think it pretty much had to happen though. They had to have at least one of the original characters catch the bug and Glenn was really the only one who made any sense. If it was nothing but the newbies, no one would have cared and sidelining either Rick or Daryl for a few episodes would have brought on a ton of complaints.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another strong episode to start the second half of the season . I was disappointed at first that they didn't keep going with a full Daryl episode, but I like how they put everyone right under each other's noses likes ships passing in the night. I won't like it as much if they drag it out with near misses all season.

Only problem with the episode was Glenn running right through a pack of walkers because he had riot gear on. I know it's nitpicking, but that was bs. If riot gear was all it took to survive running through a pack of walkers, why could Glenn do it when trained professionals like the military couldn't?

Oh yeah, and that little girl that looked like she was about to kill Judith is a psycho that I hope gets eaten.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Another strong episode to start the second half of the season . I was disappointed at first that they didn't keep going with a full Daryl episode, but I like how they put everyone right under each other's noses likes ships passing in the night. I won't like it as much if they drag it out with near misses all season.

Only problem with the episode was Glenn running right through a pack of walkers because he had riot gear on. I know it's nitpicking, but that was bs. If riot gear was all it took to survive running through a pack of walkers, why could Glenn do it when trained professionals like the military couldn't?

Oh yeah, and that little girl that looked like she was about to kill Judith is a psycho that I hope gets eaten.

Enjoyed it too...but I am embarassed to say, I dozed off during the final sequence with Glenn...right about the time he was running through the crowd in his armor. I know (from Talking Dead right after) that he finds one of the Governrs girls and rescues her...will have to catch the final 15 minutes again tonight... all in all though, I liked it.

i really enjoyed the re-emergence of carol. darryl is still an incredibly strong character (loved norman reedus since i first saw the boondock saints) and i keep on wondering when we will catch a glimpse of the next bad guy. love the overall intensity of this show.

I wonder if they already introduced the new bad guy(s) at the end of the episode in those military guys. Finding a safe haven that quickly is a giant red flag to me. Count me skeptical.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

I wonder if they already introduced the new bad guy(s) at the end of the episode in those military guys. Finding a safe haven that quickly is a giant red flag to me. Count me skeptical.

I get the feeling that the sanctuary down the train tracks is some sort of trap

Spoiler alert for those interested:

They're good guys, at least the big guy is.

Hahaha. I know. I read up on stuff and already know what is going to happen, but I don't feel bad, I still want to see how it all plays out.

I don't seek out spoilers, but if I am presented with them, it doesn't bother me much. If the show is good, and done well, it makes no difference.

I wonder if we'll see more of that group inside the house. I recognized the guy who was sitting outside eating the can of food. He's done a ton of shows, so it seems like it would be an awfully small role for someone like that. Maybe he'll make it out of the house and show up later.

The cure comes with a mullet :doh:

for a moment I thought he

was being hijacked to DC

I wonder if we'll see more of that group inside the house. I recognized the guy who was sitting outside eating the can of food. He's done a ton of shows, so it seems like it would be an awfully small role for someone like that. Maybe he'll make it out of the house and show up later.

2 dead turned to walkers against 2 alive. 1 was screaming ,,,, if any survive its the B budget actor

The cure comes with a mullet :doh:

for a moment I thought he

was being hijacked to DC

2 dead turned to walkers against 2 alive. 1 was screaming ,,,, if any survive its the B budget actor

The 2nd guy wasn't dead, just knocked out. There's no way that guy would be dumb enough to kill his friend, leave the body on the ground, and then go to sleep in the bed. I'm also pretty sure I saw him breathing when Rick fled the bedroom. But whatever, that guy gets killed by the bathroom zombie anyway... And speaking of that, I love Rick's move to crack open the door so the walker would go after the others.

They should have stuck around and waited to go in for the extra guns once everything settled.

Edited by shrader