Official second half & OT thread Bungles vs Bills.

BuffaloBill

Bengals suck. Had to go to OT to beat a team lead by at practice Squad QB. The Bills last drive was uninspiring. Tired of seeing these guys battle hard only to be ham strung by the O coordinator play calls.

Yep, easily the least impressive "good team" I've seen this year.

The Pats* are up there, too.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So when its all said and done we lose because special teams can't tackle. That's really !@#$ed up!!

The defense gave up too many big plays...You let the opponent drive 99 yards to a TD in your own backyard....and the Offense had no consistency....Stuck in 3rd and long for too long....

That goal-line stop by Cincy ended up being the difference...I still would have liked to see Marrone just take the points there, but the truth is we could not punch it in when we needed to...That was a HUGE swing in the game and the Bills did not wake up from it till the 4th Quarter... B-)

Look on the bright side: this team doesn't need much to get over the hump. These have all been close games.

Another strong draft next year with continued development on the part of EJ and we might start winning all these close games.

I can easily see us being better than 8-8 next year...with the right progress and a good draft.

Four bad droped passes, but a good ref job on what would have been a Goodwin TD. I font even know what to say...

That K Williams call was the worst call I have ever seen. I have NEVER seen a flag thrown for that.......EVER. EVER. EVER.

That Goodwin no-call was about as blatant PI as you're going to get...I still don't understand that one...

Punt coverage team needs a lot of work. AFC is showing that the difference from a winner to a loser is slim. Denver and KC are head and shoulders better than the rest, including NE. Bills need to stay healthy and catch a break or 2 to be in the competitive mix.

I'm so pissed about that game, more because of the refs than anything. It was such bulls***. On that last punt return, they literally tackled one of our gunners from behind. No flag. The Kyle Williams flag? Bullcrap. The last passing touchdown Dalton had? The receiver stepped out of bounds, came back in just in time to catch the ball. No flag. The deep pass to Goodwin the next play? The CB grabs him from behind and pulls him backwards out of reach of the ball. No flag. The sack of Dalton that was called a facemask? The ref literally right behind him called it, he couldn't even see the facemask, and the two defensive lineman that grabbed him both obviously grabbed shoulder pads, not even anywhere on the helmet. Crap penalty. Every time we stopped them on 3rd down, it seemed like the refs gave them a first down for no reason. That Robey penalty on A.J. Green? About as clean of a play as it gets in the NFL these days. There was nothing there. It was stupid. I've never been so pissed off at all the bull crap and non-calls.

The refs absolutely robbed the Bills today, but frankly you can't play pop warner defense for 3 1/2 quarters and expect to come out with a win. I give the team credit for the strong 4th, but the defense was shameful the rest of the game. That 4-15 first down should stick in every player and coaches throat for the rest of the season. The lack of respect it took to make that call is astounding, and converting the friggin play was downright embarrassing.