Let's turn our attention to the Bengals...

YoloinOhio

A key matchup here is Gilmore in his first game back up against the absolute stud AJ Green. Talib held him to 61 yards and no TDs yesterday. Gilmore went 1:1 with him in college. Also, Dalton has been inconsistent as usual but clearly not a bad QB as he has led the Bengals to the playoffs two years in a row. The Cincy D is really good.... I am not sure whether we can run on it and they held Brady to no TDs. Their secondary is OK but their front 7 is awesome.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The key matchup is Thad Lewis going up against a defense that limited Brady to 6 points.

I feel better about our chances (albeit slightly) knowing that our QB has 6 full days to prepare (rather than 8-10 snaps that Tuel had the week of the Brown's game). Oh, and by the way, hopefully they'll give Tuel 20 snaps this week on the off chance that Lewis gets injured.

It's good to be hopeful. The last 2 home games have had a bit of magic, like old times. I love Cinci coming in here off an emotional win and the Bills coming off a big Prime time loss. Thad limits his mistakes and the D and special teams come up huge.

Bills 23 Cincinnati 20

A key matchup here is Gilmore in his first game back up against the absolute stud AJ Green. Talib held him to 61 yards and no TDs yesterday. Gilmore went 1:1 with him in college. Also, Dalton has been inconsistent as usual but clearly not a bad QB as he has led the Bengals to the playoffs two years in a row. The Cincy D is really good.... I am not sure whether we can run on it and they held Brady to no TDs. Their secondary is OK but their front 7 is awesome.

We put up 350+ rush yards against the #3 and #4 run defenses. We will run and run well, this much I am sure of.

Cincinnati doesn't scare me...at all

We put up 350+ rush yards against the #3 and #4 run defenses. We will run and run well, this much I am sure of.

Cincinnati doesn't scare me...at all

My worry on that is that they will just put 8 in the box and let Thad try to beat us with his arm. We have no idea what that will bring. However, they have very little film on him and will be going off of EJ film.

Dalton is always dying to throw back break interceptions.

I'm hoping our defense tears his ass up.

That is vintage Dalton - like the cross-body INT he threw in the red zone yesterday. Or when he misses AJ Green wide open.

Let's hope Thad is out there practicing bombs to Woods and slants to Stevie as we speak.

Dalton is always dying to throw back break interceptions.

I'm hoping our defense tears his ass up.

The defense knows it has to be them that wins us this game. I'm just hoping our offense can keep a good pace and control the clock. Limit turnovers/penalties/special teams TDs and you always have a chance to win a football game.

My worry on that is that they will just put 8 in the box and let Thad try to beat us with his arm. We have no idea what that will bring. However, they have very little film on him and will be going off of EJ film.

Baltimore did that and it didn't help, our OLine mauled them...