Let's turn our attention to the Bengals...

YoloinOhio

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmore and Byrd in the backfield is a big plus especially with AJ Green as the major receiver. Low scoring game and a little bit of luck and who knows what might happen? Bills 17 Bengals 13.

I just worry that both will be rusty.... Byrd especially.

Baltimore did that and it didn't help, our OLine mauled them...

fingers crossed that happens again....

The defense knows it has to be them that wins us this game. I'm just hoping our offense can keep a good pace and control the clock. Limit turnovers/penalties/special teams TDs and you always have a chance to win a football game.

Yep, sometimes everyone steps it up a little more when they know the QB is a limitation. Good thing our RBs have had extra time to heal up.

The Pats pass to set up the run. The Bills run to set up the pass. The Bills have faced 8 in the box most of the season and still ran fairly well. Unless the Bengals put 9 in the box the running game should be consistent with recent history. As for the defense, the Bills have a much better defense than the Pats since Wilfork went down. I can see the defense scoring at least once for the Bills. If Thad can hit a few deep passes, all will be right with the world come Monday. :beer:

I predict the first TD bomb of the season for tj graham.

If that's the case, it will not only be his first TD bomb, it will be the first time he has shown the ability to track the ball in the air far downfield. Dude is just confused as hell on those long throws. He looks like my 8-year old son trying to catch bombs from me.!

Interesting post on Bengals message board: "We will beat the Bills this week. I haven't felt this good about a game all season. The browns and steelers games made me nervous the lions and jets worry me much more than the bills. This is our easiest remaining opponent of the season. we got this by more than a score it wouldn't surprise if we win by 17."

Interesting post on Bengals message board: "We will beat the Bills this week. I haven't felt this good about a game all season. The browns and steelers games made me nervous the lions and jets worry me much more than the bills. This is our easiest remaining opponent of the season. we got this by more than a score it wouldn't surprise if we win by 17."

Bengals' fans shouldn't be so confident with Andy Dalton at the helm of their offense, the way the Bills defense has been playing, and the potential return of Gilmore, Byrd, and Brooks.

There's no reason they shouldn't feel that way. Baltimore fans felt that way too, so did Carolina fans if you read their board. I guarantee that Jacksonville and Tampa Bay fans have the Bills game penciled as a rare win for their teams. It's just the way it is. Buffalo is not respected in the NFL. If they can string together a season or two better than 8-8 and start rising up, other teams' fans will start respecting them again.

Still, it's the NFL and the Bills are home, plus the D has played pretty well this year. We know that beating Cinci is not far fetched at all, even with a practice squad QB.

If that's the case, it will not only be his first TD bomb, it will be the first time he has shown the ability to track the ball in the air far downfield. Dude is just confused as hell on those long throws. He looks like my 8-year old son trying to catch bombs from me.!

I think he meant "first TD bomb as a passer." :D

Bengals' fans shouldn't be so confident with Andy Dalton at the helm of their offense, the way the Bills defense has been playing, and the potential return of Gilmore, Byrd, and Brooks.

The talking heads disagree with you so far.

CBS: All 8 pick the Bungles straight up and 7 out of 8 giving the 7.5 points.

ESPN: Hasn't picked yet.

There's no reason they shouldn't feel that way. Baltimore fans felt that way too, so did Carolina fans if you read their board. I guarantee that Jacksonville and Tampa Bay fans have the Bills game penciled as a rare win for their teams. It's just the way it is. Buffalo is not respected in the NFL. If they can string together a season or two better than 8-8 and start rising up, other teams' fans will start respecting them again.

Still, it's the NFL and the Bills are home, plus the D has played pretty well this year. We know that beating Cinci is not far fetched at all, even with a practice squad QB.

Yes, I agree... on paper they should win/ They should also have beaten Cleveland at home.

This wouldn't surprise me at all. Our starting QB is Thad Lewis? Odds are he makes us pine for Jeff Tuel more than he makes us forget about EJ. So unless our D, ST can score I can't see a win here. That said I hope I eat a massive plate of crow.