So what are you doing this fine non-bills Sunday?

Not sure why, but I still get nervous/neurotic/miserable on Bills' Sundays.

My wife has always wanted to go to Nashville so since I wouldn't be distracted by my nonsensical addiction to this abusive relationship (mine with the Bills, not with Caitie) I picked this weekend. Being 33, and not 21 anymore, I can safely say this is the drunkest city I've ever been to, in a very good way. Just fun every minute watching some of the best musicians I've ever heard play for peanuts at countless dive bars. The food here sucks, but I didn't go in thinking I was in for a culinary experience.

So that's my non-bills Sunday. What is yours?

It seems Sundays off from the Bills are like little in-season vacations. I typically disconnect from football altogether. Today I played a round of golf, then spent the rest of the day running errands with my wife and bumming around with my little boy, then family dinner with my folks. All in all, a nice Sunday, free of Bills-anxiety. The only football moment we had was when driving home from the mall, my wife glanced at her phone and remarked: "Huh, Moorman's back."

Oh, well. Back to the grind next week...

I'm just monitoring this site to make sure the sky isn't falling, and if indeed it is falling, I'm checking the status to ensure that it isn't in my direct area, but seeing as though I am located almost halfway between Pittsburgh and Buffalo, I'm guessing I am screwed... Although, thankfully the pirates won today, which may increase my communities chances of survival for another week!!!

Please everyone, enough of the doom and gloom posts... This site is getting unbearable!

HUGE PIRATES FAN HERE!!!! Was a great game to watch... I don't have any more finger nails!!!

That was what I did here in Western Pennsyltucky during the late afternoon.

Frankie didn't have his best stuff today, but he kept the ball low and fought like hell to limit the damage.

That was a grinding win where nothing came easy, but it's great to know that even when they don't bring their A-game, they can still find ways to win.