Mario Williams...Fact or Fiction...

dezertbill

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These 2 examples that you give have way more to do with the evaluations of 2 separate GMs on his value than on the current quality of his game. In many ways, it would be interesting to see what fans think of players and coaches if the financials were successfully kept confidential.

Can't speak for anyone else, but not knowing the financials wouldn't make a bit of difference to me in terms of how I evaluate a player.

I've never been one to confuse expectation and performance.

It's like I said upthread, if Mario were earning the league minimum, would he be playing any better?

GO BILLS!!!

Can't speak for anyone else, but not knowing the financials wouldn't make a bit of difference to me in terms of how I evaluate a player.

I've never been one to confuse expectation and performance.

It's like I said upthread, if Mario were earning the league minimum, would he be playing any better?

GO BILLS!!!

I definitely agree. Regardless of Mario's contract, I am thrilled to watch him play for the Bills. I really think that the Browns are gonna get humiliated tonight. Go Bills!

7.5 sacks after 5 games. He's on a monster pace. Deal with it, haters.

i know right? Anyone else interested in over 20 sacks projected over the course of the year?

He's been a monster in 3 of 5 games so far and... at worst... Average in the other 2. More likely good at minimum in those 2. But because he didnt have any sacks in them we will just say average for now.

7.5 sacks after 5 games. He's on a monster pace. Deal with it, haters.

+1.....it's amazing what a guy can do with a competent D coordinator.

I believe Mario deserves more credit for getting 10.5 sacks last year with clueless DC Wanny at the helm.