Tickets left for Bengals game

CodeMonkey

Canadians have families just like Americans. They gather together just like Americans do to eat turkey. Then they get pissed.

I guarantee that the sth Canadians in front of us will be there. And, there usually are a number of Canadian fans surrounding us who aren't sth. I'm betting they'll be there, too...........In Buffalo, the biggest party day of the year is the night before Thanksgiving!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guarantee that the sth Canadians in front of us will be there. And, there usually are a number of Canadian fans surrounding us who aren't sth. I'm betting they'll be there, too...........In Buffalo, the biggest party day of the year is the night before Thanksgiving!

4 More Canadians will be coming. Just booked a hotel. Now to bail on thanksgiving dinner plans...... :thumbsup:

People always complain that we cant sell out the cold December games.

Its EARLY OCTOBER! And the weather is great! Its a shame this game isn't sold out. At least it'll be on Sunday ticket in Connecticut.

They're starting a guy at QB who was parked on the PS 2 weeks ago and for whom no other team would add to their active roster.

If they don't sell out this week's game, it should be enough evidence that weather isn't the only reason why fans aren't going.

I do think that part of the problem is that this is the fourth home game in 6 weeks..........What really sucks about that is after Sunday, only three more games at the Ralph............But, I also think that some people who aren't season ticket holders won't go to that many games in such a short period of time.

They're starting a guy at QB who was parked on the PS 2 weeks ago and for whom no other team would add to their active roster.

If they don't sell out this week's game, it should be enough evidence that weather isn't the only reason why fans aren't going.

Good point.. its a grim scenario.

Let's hope Kolb hasn't seen Frontline's League of Denial yet.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/league-of-denial/

Bingo.