Tickets left for Bengals game

CodeMonkey

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couldn't have said it better. December games are a different beast, but we're one game back of .500 and it isn't doom and gloom around here, but the fans do need to step it up. I just don't get it. what are people going to do? Go apple picking or something?

Canadian Thanksgiving, Bungles are still an undesirable team, Apple trees are imposible to resist.

I still find it hard to believe that fans are giving up this early in the year. Howard Simon tweeted something about it this morning. Nice day outside, the team is still 2-3, have some exciting players, etc and we can't sell out? it's kinda discouraging.

If they would have signed Freeman, I would have bought a ticket. As of now, the season is a loss.

If they would have signed Freeman, I would have bought a ticket. As of now, the season is a loss.

Really? So because the Bills didn't sign a guy that by no stretch of the imagination is a guarantee to make this team better you're going to stay home? Actually, much better off. good idea.

Canadians have families just like Americans. They gather together just like Americans do to eat turkey. Then they get pissed.

so couldn't they bring said families to the game and just get pissed and make it an all in one event? :beer:

As someone who likes Freeman, you would really change your opinion of the season based on a guy who was 0-3 and completing less than 50% of his passes?

If EJ is going to be out for a stretch, the organization needs to show they're serious in planning to win without him. They are not doing that.

Cheapskates don't make the playoffs.

Edited by Breakdance

a long stretch? a long stretch is a season. when Brady was out the whole year he missed, did they run out and make a huge splash? Nope, they pressed on. Are we the *pats? no not at all, but because yout QB goes down doesn't mean you throw away your entire game plan for drafts, FA's etc for a guy who MAY BE the piece needed.

a long stretch? a long stretch is a season. when Brady was out the whole year he missed, did they run out and make a huge splash? Nope, they pressed on. Are we the *pats? no not at all, but because yout QB goes down doesn't mean you throw away your entire game plan for drafts, FA's etc for a guy who MAY BE the piece needed.

Correct. It absolutely doesn't. Besides, I'm looking forward to Thad. He could light it up. Stranger things have happened in this league. He wont be much of a downgrade from EJ at all and in fact will probably be an upgrade. Plus we've got some players back.

5300 tickets left and an extension to try and unload them...one day extension I believe.

I still find it hard to believe that fans are giving up this early in the year. Howard Simon tweeted something about it this morning. Nice day outside, the team is still 2-3, have some exciting players, etc and we can't sell out? it's kinda discouraging.

I can't believe fans (not singling you out) are *still* saying that NOT going to see the game live means we have given up on the team. If things were different I would love to be there, and yes - I am only 90 minutes away from the Ralph.

I can't believe fans (not singling you out) are *still* saying that NOT going to see the game live means we have given up on the team. If things were different I would love to be there, and yes - I am only 90 minutes away from the Ralph.

True, I should've not combined the negativity around the board and the tickets into one.

One of the reasons I don't want to go is BECAUSE it is a nice day outside. Don't want to spend it sitting in the Ralph.

Win or lose, there is NOTHING like the excitement of seeing the game in person! Watching at home pales in comparison.

Not to me, but to each his own.