Stevie Strikes Again

WIDE LEFT

Lost in the shuffle of Jets game was yet another selfish, unforgivable blunder by good old Stevie Johnson. Failing yet again to learn from the recent and the not so recent past, produced this Stevie gem; at a very critical point in the 4th quarter of Jets game, a Jets penalty which would have given the Bills a big first down was wiped out by a Stevie special, a taunting penalty which negated the Jets penalty and put the Bills in a terrible position. A later Jets penalty kept this drive alive, and took the spotlight off yet another Stevie special, but it does not change the fact that our high paid veteran big mouth continues his loser ways.

Stevie Johnson represents much of the problem with this team; he is a joke. And the jokes on us.

Lost in the shuffle of Jets game was yet another selfish, unforgivable blunder by good old Stevie Johnson. Failing yet again to learn from the recent and the not so recent past, produced this Stevie gem; at a very critical point in the 4th quarter of Jets game, a Jets penalty which would have given the Bills a big first down was wiped out by a Stevie special, a taunting penalty which negated the Jets penalty and put the Bills in a terrible position. A later Jets penalty kept this drive alive, and took the spotlight off yet another Stevie special, but it does not change the fact that our high paid veteran big mouth continues his loser ways.

Stevie Johnson represents much of the problem with this team; he is a joke. And the jokes on us.

cool, any other news from 5 days ago? also we all saw it and it wasn't lost. SJ is immature but I actually thought he played his best game in a long time last sun. and im no SJ homer.

Why so critical about a guy starting a post. Like there's so much going on here. I for one welcome a new post and hate scrolling through 100 pages of an old one. If you don't like it don't open it! Oh and yes Stevie is and always be a punk ass jerk.

He's a "joke" with three straight 1,000 yard seasons to his credit. Reed didn't accomplish that; nor did Dubenion, Chandler, Butler, Moulds, Evans.

You know who is a joke? TJ Graham. Graham continues to get playing time in spite of the fact that his play is abhorrent. You know what else is a joke?

This thread.

He's a "joke" with three straight 1,000 yard seasons to his credit. Reed didn't accomplish that; nor did Dubenion, Chandler, Butler, Moulds, Evans.

You know who is a joke? TJ Graham. Graham continues to get playing time in spite of the fact that his play is abhorrent. You know what else is a joke?

This thread.

Love the username, my Grandmother used to babysit Russells baby when he played for Buffalo, she was a huge Bills fan and loved having him for a neighbor until he got arrested for domestic violence and she never talked to him again IIRC. When she passed we found a game ball he had given her which none of us knew about because she hid it away in a closet.

Love the username, my Grandmother used to babysit Russells baby when he played for Buffalo, she was a huge Bills fan and loved having him for a neighbor until he got arrested for domestic violence and she never talked to him again IIRC. When she passed we found a game ball he had given her which none of us knew about because she hid it away in a closet.

Had high hopes for Copeland. Didn't exactly turn out well. Guess that's been a reoccurring theme for the last 15-20 years.

Had high hopes for Copeland. Didn't exactly turn out well. Guess that's been a reoccurring theme for the last 15-20 years.

When I met him as a kid I was amazed at how big he was, him and his wife were very nice and would come over when the grandkids were there to hang out with us. He had some personal issues that derailed his career but I hope he turned it around after the NFL.

Every year we have numerous threads bashing at least one of our best players...Say what you will about Stevie but remember he is productive, he earned everything he has in this league, he resigned a reasonable contract, He actually wants to be a BILL

It is a sad but hard truth. None wants to play for a team that has been in rebuilding mode for 15 years. (byrd)