I HAVE ONE QUESTION (plus many many more)

JustinMychal

Is it too early to give Jeff Tuel a try?

Should Freddy be the starting runningback?

Have you seen 30 for 30 on earn of Ricky Williams? Jerius Byrd carries himself the exact same way as the careless Ricky who walk away from the game!

Do we re sign Carrington for cheap now during the off season ?

Could we move woods to LG and find a center on the market?

How long has Rus Brandon been serving as president and CEO without the title?

Is Marrone/Hackett the same as Gaily/Wanstad(spell check that)

• A try at what? Being a catalyst for stupid message board suggestions? Already done
  • No
  • Yes, and if that's all you got out of that documentary, I feel sorry for you
  • It's not the off season now
  • Woods is a WR. I don't think he'd do very well at LG
  • Ever since Ralph said so
  • No, they are four different human beings

Is it too early to give Jeff Tuel a try? - No

Should Freddy be the starting runningback? - No

Have you seen 30 for 30 on earn of Ricky Williams? Jerius Byrd carries himself the exact same way as the careless Ricky who walk away from the game! - No

Do we re sign Carrington for cheap now during the off season ? - Resign for a fair price

Could we move woods to LG and find a center on the market? - No, find a LG

How long has Rus Brandon been serving as president and CEO without the title? - In title since Jan. 13

Is Marrone/Hackett the same as Gaily/Wanstad(spell check that) - wtf?

All fair questions. You also forgot to ask:

* Did Gilligan act alone in crashing the SS Minnow or was the professor involved? The professor was ... uh ... otherwise engaged with MaryAnn.

* Why do dogs lick themselves? Because they can.

* Will the rain hurt the rhubarb? Generally not.

As you can see, we all have questions.

As to the OPs questions, I stopped reading after asking if the Bills should start Tuel.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Is it too early to give Jeff Tuel a try? - They did. In preseason. He sucked.

Should Freddy be the starting runningback? - If he is on the field for the first play, but ends up with less carries than CJ, is he still the starter?

Have you seen 30 for 30 on earn of Ricky Williams? Jerius Byrd carries himself the exact same way as the careless Ricky who walk away from the game! - Yes, I have; no, he doesn't.

Do we re sign Carrington for cheap now during the off season ? - Bigger fish to fry.

Could we move woods to LG and find a center on the market? - Woods is awfully small for a LG and he's not even a lineman.

How long has Rus Brandon been serving as president and CEO without the title? - Did you leave the last "s" off for savings?

Is Marrone/Hackett the same as Gaily/Wanstad(spell check that) - Is a HC/OC the same as any HC/DC ? (no)

Have you seen 30 for 30 on earn of Ricky Williams? Jerius Byrd carries himself the exact same way as the careless Ricky who walk away from the game!

Ej outperfomed Jeff Tuel in every football category. Period. So that's why the football addicts, like me, are giving you a hard time. Plus Jeff stuggled late in camp and in games towards the end of the preseason. Ints, incompletes, all the bad things an undrafted qb makes. Ej is the man and now we have to ride that. Live or die by it. At least one year.

Is it too early to give Jeff Tuel a try? Hell YES!

Should Freddy be the starting runningback? NO

Have you seen 30 for 30 on earn of Ricky Williams? NO, but I plan on checking it out.

Jerius Byrd carries himself the exact same way as the careless Ricky who walk away from the game! Okay?

Do we re sign Carrington for cheap now during the off season ? I don't believe he will be signed "on the cheap."

Could we move woods to LG and find a center on the market? Could, but NO.

How long has Rus Brandon been serving as president and CEO without the title? IDK

Is Marrone/Hackett the same as Gaily/Wanstad(spell check that). This is a loaded question, but in short, NO.

I usually don't respond to these ridiculous threads, but this was kinda fun! Felt like a contestant on Family Feud.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Would you sign an injured player?

Not that it doesnt happen. It did with Manning. (not the goofy looking one). It did with Revis. But c'mon man..... Really?????

Not that I want it to happen.. But I almost want to see Ej out bcuz of a stomach flu or something minor and put Jeff tuel out there. So he can fart, crap, and stink up the place. So we can finally stop with this Jeff Tuel nonsense.

I'll actually respond instead of making a smartass comment:

Is it too early to give Jeff Tuel a try? Yes. Manuel is doing pretty well for a rookie playing with a mediocre offensive line, no running game and all rookie/bad WRs except for 1.

Should Freddy be the starting runningback? Spiller and Jackson should be splitting reps something like 60-40 for Spiller, but they can't hesistate to go heavily to Jackson in a game where he is clearly outperforming Spiller (or vice versa). To this point, I think that they have handled the distribution about right.

Have you seen 30 for 30 on earn of Ricky Williams? Jerius Byrd carries himself the exact same way as the careless Ricky who walk away from the game! No. I haven't seen it.

Do we re sign Carrington for cheap now during the off season ? The Bills should try to re-sign him. I don't think he'll be as cheap as some fans and possibly some front office personnel hope and that may lead to his departure, but as usual I think keeping your good starters should be THE top priority.

Could we move woods to LG and find a center on the market? What's the difference whether you need a center or a guard? I would argue that center is actually more important than guard.

How long has Rus Brandon been serving as president and CEO without the title? Probably for a long time.

Is Marrone/Hackett the same as Gaily/Wanstad(spell check that). Spell check: Wannstedt. No, Gailey offense was far more attuned to the personnel and effective than Marrone's to this point. It was also completely different in design so I don't really even understand the comparison. Marrone and Hacket will need some time to get a feel for the team and change things around. Gailey's offense started pretty slow for the first few games he took over as well.

Edited by vincec