Cordy Glenn turning into a stud LT...

Big Turk

Glenn has pretty much shut down his man 3 weeks straight and all three were pretty good rushers...Chandler Jones, Charles Johnson/Greg Hardy and Quinton Coples...

According to PFF he has allowed no sacks and only a single pressure, which occurred last week...

Glenn going to be a good one for a long time to come...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because that worked out SO great last time. :rolleyes:

Point taken Doc, but I still believe the Bills messed up the Peters situation as much as he did himself.

And maybe Glenn isn't cut from the same cloth as him either.

Point is, the Bills are way under the cap, with not a lot of big players to re-sign. They need to start locking up their talent instead of perpetually plugging one hole while creating another.

Yeah, because that worked out SO great last time. :rolleyes:

Part of the problem the last time around was the decision to overpay for Derrick Dockery and Langston Walker. Peters saw he was the most valuable offensive lineman; yet was collecting the third-highest salary on the OL. That's a recipe for resentment. (And why it's a good thing we didn't overpay for Levitre.)

the eagles are going to love him

unfortunately the bills have to over pay players to keep them i think. with all things considered the amount of taxes they pay in NY the history of losing its just kind of the way it is. if you can have the same contract in florida or texas as you do with buffalo but make less because of the tax situation i think the bills should start coming out the pocket a little more. it sucks but thats the way it is.

I'm very comfortable with Glenn's pass protection. I'd like to hear people's thoughts and observations about his run blocking.

It's actually kind-of hard to say, because runs left almost always get blown up by whoever Colin Brown fails to block, rendering Glenn's effort completely irrelevant.

Overall, though...looks pretty strong at the point of attack, as far as I can tell.

Still think he could be the best in the league at LG...if they moved him there.

And we would have the same situation at LT that we do at LG now. He's one of the best LT's in the league as is. They accredit him with sacks allowed last week because Brown was destroyed over and over.

Still think he could be the best in the league at LG...if they moved him there.

He is just too solid at the Island Tackle position to move inside . we will never know the answer to that question . ever.

and Colin Brown is holding onto the LG position with every tooth and nail at this point.

Our Man C. Glenn is really showing up this year and carrying over from his development the past year.

I would give him a ten year deal right now with on duty prostitutes and many cars and illegal cigars maybe a " dance " club.

But i do think he IS the long term answer at this point. Proven, is the word i would choose.

Get er dun Buddy !

Under the new CBA, rookies can't sign new contracts until after their 3rd season. Its precisely the reason Colin Kapernick didn't receive a new contract last offseason. The 49ers must wait until this upcoming offseason for their 1st chance to give him a new deal.

Under the new CBA, rookies can't sign new contracts until after their 3rd season. Its precisely the reason Colin Kapernick didn't receive a new contract last offseason. The 49ers must wait until this upcoming offseason for their 1st chance to give him a new deal.

Looks like they'll be glad they were forced to wait...