Setting up the Global Warming lies to come

OCinBuffalo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

weather related claims: avg of 50 bil/yr in the 80's. nearly 200 bio/yr over the last 10. no, i don't see it as a good thing at all. increased risk to life and property is never good.

Global warming is now responsible for inflation and increases in property values?

Global warming is now responsible for inflation and increases in property values?

I'd've gone w/ a 4 fold increase in hurricane related claims over 30 years being due to inflation and unintended consequences of seriously underpriced flood insurance, w/ a further assist from Florida's bankruptcy provisions keeping a primary residence pretty much untouchable by creditors; but he does make a convincing case for it being global warming. :wacko:

Also, is that article REALLY trying to claim that sea levels are up more than 7.5"? (20 cm, IF the author is, I'd like to know what his baseline sea level is.) I'm pretty sure the rise in sea levels assisting that particular storm surge was something we used to call 'high tide.' :doh:

Edited by Taro T

You view a single insurer using GW talking points as means to leverage higher premiums, granting themselves cover from the political affiliations that usually attack, and demonize them, in order to extract higher profits as a good thing? And proof of GW?

You think their global warming stance is profit motivated??? You can't miss the irony here, can you?

Also, is that article REALLY trying to claim that sea levels are up more than 7.5"? (20 cm, IF the author is, I'd like to know what his baseline sea level is.) I'm pretty sure the rise in sea levels assisting that particular storm surge was something we used to call 'high tide.' :doh:

Only at Battery Park, apparently.

****ty article.

q54sO25.png

Simple explanation: suicides are up, the more people are exposed to Nick Cage. Makes perfect sense.

Zzq9wSP.png

Stupid people go downhill very fast on sticks. And they strangle themselves with their bed sheets. Demonstrates a perfect linear increase in the number of stupid people.

ew1JJqg.png

I got nuthin'. That's just !@#$in' strange.

The math of this always amazes me. 68 percent of earth is covered by oceans and those levels can be raised by feet due to melting of frozen ice.

That.....is alot of water....