Setting up the Global Warming lies to come

OCinBuffalo

You do realize that I almost never read your bull ****, right? This is the first post of yours I've read all the way through in about a year.

You do realize it's unfathomable to him that no one reads his posts and some of us have him on ignore, right?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it pi?

Because if it's not pi, you don't have it. So is it pi?

Now come on.

You, know your number.

THE number is 3.5. But, of course you are at least 10 pts better/smarter than the rest of the board. So, your number is 13.5. Isn't it?

You do realize it's unfathomable to him that no one reads his posts and some of us have him on ignore, right?

Oh look: the other member of the 8th grade girls club just happens to show up?

The funny part, for me, JA is: I don't need your number.

Of course. What narcissist would believe others don't pay attention to him?

Narcissist? Hell. What does an empiricist believe...about the last few posts?

I can keep doing this all day. But, I do have something at 4. So....

His is 867-5309.

You know I called that # once. I was looking for a good time, so I called.

But, this lady named Sharona answered and said she wouldn't be mine, because she was somebody else's Sharona.

This was all very confusing for a 4 year old.

But, this lady named Sharona answered and said she wouldn't be mine, because she was somebody else's Sharona.

Have you gotten over it in the last three years?

I know a place that'll make you forget all that. It's a club in old Soho where you can drown your sorrows in champagne, if you don't mind it tasting like cherry cola...

I know a place that'll make you forget all that. It's a club in old Soho where you can drown your sorrows in champagne, if you don't mind it tasting like cherry cola...

Look, I go to those places all the time. I told you guys about the purple haired girl who said she wanted to tea-bag me a while ago.

Punchline: I didn't know what that was, I thought she meant to kick me in my big brave balls.

That's why the "Teabagger" thing was funny here for a while.

Now, if she had talked about pulling the trigger of my love gun....

then I might have had a fighting chance of knowing WTF was happening.

Look, I go to those places all the time. I told you guys about the purple haired girl who said she wanted to tea-bag me a while ago.

Punchline: I didn't know what that was, I thought she meant to kick me in my big brave balls.

She wanted to "tea bag" you? Was her name "Shim"?

Oh gees..... :bag:

What, the earth was warmer 3 million years ago? With all the warming and cooling its never warmed up enough to expose Greenland's tundra?

http://www.ndtv.com/...land-ice-510134

Washington: US geologists said on Thursday they have uncovered a preglacial tundra landscape preserved for 2.7 million years far below the Greenland ice sheet.

Glaciers are known to scrape everything off any given plot of land - vegetation, soil and even the top layer of bedrock - so scientists expressed great surprise that they had found the landscape in pristine condition below two miles (three kilometers) of ice.

The finding provides strong evidence that the ice sheet has existed for much longer than previously known, and survived numerous global warming episodes, according to the lead researcher, University of Vermont geologist Paul Bierman.

Edited by 3rdnlng

What, the earth was warmer 3 million years ago? With all the warming and cooling its never warmed up enough to expose Greenland's tundra?

http://www.ndtv.com/...land-ice-510134

Washington: US geologists said on Thursday they have uncovered a preglacial tundra landscape preserved for 2.7 million years far below the Greenland ice sheet.

Glaciers are known to scrape everything off any given plot of land - vegetation, soil and even the top layer of bedrock - so scientists expressed great surprise that they had found the landscape in pristine condition below two miles (three kilometers) of ice.

The finding provides strong evidence that the ice sheet has existed for much longer than previously known, and survived numerous global warming episodes, according to the lead researcher, University of Vermont geologist Paul Bierman.

Which demonstrates the current warming is unnatural, since Greenland's ice sheet is now receding, unlike previous natural warming trends.

Which demonstrates the current warming is unnatural, since Greenland's ice sheet is now receding, unlike previous natural warming trends.

No, it doesn't mean anything other than at one time the earth was a lot warmer. The ice sheet could have receded some during a warming trend and then increased during a cooling off period. It never reached the point of exposing the tundra.

Edited by 3rdnlng

No, it doesn't mean anything other than at one time the earth was a lot warmer. The ice sheet could have receded some during a warming trend and then increased during a cooling off period. It never reached the point of exposing the tundra.

I'm just playing devil's advocate, posting what the lunatic zealots would respond.

I'm just playing devil's advocate, posting what the lunatic zealots would respond.

That's funny, I posted the article knowing full well it didn't have anything to do with proving or disproving MMGW I also wanted to bump the thread.