Setting up the Global Warming lies to come

OCinBuffalo

Of all the observations he makes, you all pick the one ("the report doesn't account for unpredictable techonolgical change") that is the most asinine. When his only real, valid critism is:

Tol's basically an ass who happened to get something right in a "blind squirrel" fashion. And your arguing he's right because he's a member of the IPCC, which is wrong?

You're all idiots.

Frankly Tom, I am surprised, I wasn't "arguing" one way or the other, but pointing out that his criticism of the report (while having authored part of it) is important enough to consider.

....and that dismissing him out of hand, because he is an economist, is short-sighted.

I simply posted the section that I included in the order it was written..............(since I have been warned to not include so much)

on the plus side.......................................it took almost three years, but I have finally been called an idiot by Tom

(others have reached that conclusion much quicker) B-)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heads are about to explode in this thread when this comes out:

http://yearsoflivingdangerously.com/

Yeah....until those heads realize that this is on Showtime, and therefore, no one is going to see it.

:lol:

Showtime: the conner of pay TV channels. It produces sheer absurdity, purely on the hope that it gains attention. And, yeah, I know all about Dexter. This merely reinforces the conner comparison. Conner was good for 1 good thread out of 20 as well. Same batting average, same whole lot of useless crap designed to gain attention and/or parrot whatever is coming out of UC Berkley today.

And, the rest of this is pure speculation but:

Isn't it interesting that they went out and recruited so many stars/good actors? We've seen all of them be able to carry a series/movie all by themselves, haven't we? So why the need to have so many? Matt Damon did Green Zone all by himself. There's an example of thinly veiled Hollywood agneda preaching. Smells like desperation/crap storyline...that requires a lot of star power to carry its water and, once again, get attention. The entire Ocean's 11 franchise only really required 3 guys, and Cheedle helping. Casey Afleck? :lol: Is that what this is? Environtologist's 11, with Cheedle helping, again? :lol:

And, you know Arnold is only doing this to get his neighbors off his back/get himself invited to parties again. :lol:

All this tells me is that they felt the need to do "something", and this is the something. It's pathetic really, and not even close to a cause for heads to explode. It's just one more confirmation that, they know which way the wind is blowing, and despite all the data against they just won't let it go. They are going to stay in this hand, becaue they were pot committed years ago. I don't blame them. They are trying desperately to die before they have to confront their own bad behavior on Global Warming, why not go out with a bang? They want this hand to go on forever, this way they don't have to live through the losing.

Yeah....until those heads realize that this is on Showtime, and therefore, no one is going to see it.

:lol:

Showtime: the conner of pay TV channels. It produces sheer absurdity, purely on the hope that it gains attention. And, yeah, I know all about Dexter. This merely reinforces the conner comparison. Conner was good for 1 good thread out of 20 as well. Same batting average, same whole lot of useless crap designed to gain attention and/or parrot whatever is coming out of UC Berkley today.

And, the rest of this is pure speculation but:

Isn't it interesting that they went out and recruited so many stars/good actors? We've seen all of them be able to carry a series/movie all by themselves, haven't we? So why the need to have so many? Matt Damon did Green Zone all by himself. There's an example of thinly veiled Hollywood agneda preaching. Smells like desperation/crap storyline...that requires a lot of star power to carry its water and, once again, get attention. The entire Ocean's 11 franchise only really required 3 guys, and Cheedle helping. Casey Afleck? :lol: Is that what this is? Environtologist's 11, with Cheedle helping, again? :lol:

And, you know Arnold is only doing this to get his neighbors off his back/get himself invited to parties again. :lol:

All this tells me is that they felt the need to do "something", and this is the something. It's pathetic really, and not even close to a cause for heads to explode. It's just one more confirmation that, they know which way the wind is blowing, and despite all the data against they just won't let it go. They are going to stay in this hand, becaue they were pot committed years ago. I don't blame them. They are trying desperately to die before they have to confront their own bad behavior on Global Warming, why not go out with a bang? They want this hand to go on forever, this way they don't have to live through the losing.

I wonder what you are like in real life...

Almost mid-April. Let's check on and see what Lake Superior is doing. Al said that the arctic will be "ice free" by 2013. Here is a gander @ what's going on @ 47 degrees north latitude:

April 8, 2012 @ 09:00-

http://wavesatseacaves.cee.wisc.edu/wave_pics/2012/2012-04-08_09_00.jpg

April 8, 2014 @ 09:00-

http://wavesatseacaves.cee.wisc.edu/wave_pics/2014/2014-04-08_09_00.jpg

Ooopsie! Now we know how Henry Hudson felt!

Check out this picture from exactly one month ago. Global warming is bringing in tourists for the off season! Cha ching! Cha ching! With all that money flowing into the area for the off-season, they shut access off in mid-March, can take a break now before the main season opens up more closer to June!

March 8, 2014:

http://wavesatseacaves.cee.wisc.edu/wave_pics/2014/2014-03-08_12_00.jpg

You go global warming/climate change! "Money, keep your hands off my stash!"

So what's it be, global warming good, bad, ugly? I love when people can make climate change work for them!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I wonder what you are like in real life...

Gatorman, gatorman, you know? I actually started writing something, but, then I stopped, because you haven't earned the right to know anything real about me.

Perhaps if you start posting better...less cut/paste, more your own thinking?

And, you do realize that this OCinBuffalo handle here at PPP is largely about punishing DC_Tom, in lots of ways, for no particular reason, right?

I'll bet he doesn't even have facial expressions. He just holds up pieces of paper with faces drawn on them periodically throughout a conversation.

LOL

No, you do not get an emoticon!

You are being punished, remember?

I bet he doesn't laugh and make fun of people dying.

Nope.

I truly believe that expecting real answers on Benghazi, and getting the people that did it, is not an unreasonable position for anyone to have. I believe that lying about it or laughing about it is at the very best an act of immaturity, and at the very worst, the act of a sociopath.

Almost mid-April. Let's check on and see what Lake Superior is doing. Al said that the arctic will be "ice free" by 2013. Here is a gander @ what's going on @ 47 degrees north latitude:

April 8, 2012 @ 09:00-

http://wavesatseacav...04-08_09_00.jpg

April 8, 2014 @ 09:00-

http://wavesatseacav...04-08_09_00.jpg

Ooopsie! Now we know how Henry Hudson felt!

Nice try EiL, but it's warmer today here than it was yesterday. Global Warming. Proof positive.

And, you do realize that this OCinBuffalo handle here at PPP is largely about punishing DC_Tom, in lots of ways, for no particular reason, right?

You do realize that I almost never read your bull ****, right? This is the first post of yours I've read all the way through in about a year.

Nice try EiL, but it's warmer today here than it was yesterday. Global Warming. Proof positive.

Dammit! Oh well...

Anyway... We should take bets when that webcam will show ice out (no more ice). Be cooler if they stuck an old piece of machinery (like a car) on the ice... Then we can take bets when it would fall through... But then the enviros would be complaining about polluting. One club here used to put an old car on the ice @ a pond then take bets when it would fall through. Ah, the good old days!

You do realize that I almost never read your bull ****, right? This is the first post of yours I've read all the way through in about a year.

And you do realize that as this post demonstrates, yet again:

I've had your # for years.