Setting up the Global Warming lies to come

OCinBuffalo

The other 32% is covered by Geico.

What do you do all day....? I mean besides chiming in with the same 5-6 like-minded snipers incessantly monitoring a backwater forum in the back of a backwater forum?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you do all day....? I mean besides chiming in with the same 5-6 like-minded snipers incessantly monitoring a backwater forum in the back of a backwater forum?

Oh, hey, you sure showed us...

plays golf at exclusive country clubs with surgeons that drop an entire days schedule on a moments notice. lounges at his new england home while employed servants cater to his every whim and recently fired ones beg for their jobs back at less than minimum wage. i'm guessing all that is pretty all encompassing and exhausting.

but seriously, do you know of any better political forums? point the way. this may be backwater but i've looked and haven't found a better site for innocuously releasing aggression on so deserving a group. (well, at least i think there are at least a couple of actual posters here outside the multiple identity posters).

Edited by birdog1960

plays golf at exclusive country clubs with surgeons that drop an entire days schedule on a moments notice. lounges at his new england home while employed servants cater to his every whim and recently fired ones beg for their jobs back at less than minimum wage. i'm guessing all that is pretty all encompassing and exhausting.

but seriously, do you know of any better political forums? point the way. this may be backwater but i've looked and haven't found a better site for innocuously releasing aggression on so deserving a group. (well, at least i think there are at least a couple of actual posters here outside the multiple identity posters).

If you frequent actual political forums, you are most likely to get the scum of the earth. The real fascists, communists, etc.

At the very least you have working class folks who like to break off from the discussions of "would ya" and is ej made of glass and how ****ty the bruins are to talk about politics on a more sane level.

At the very least you have working class folks who like to break off from the discussions of "would ya" and is ej made of glass and how ****ty the bruins are to talk about politics on a more sane level.

that's exactly what the point of starting this board was in the first place. :thumbsup:

Multiple identity posters? Hell, you can't decide if you're a bird or a dog. Here's a new avatar or two for you:

post-9928-0-36768200-1400004880_thumb.jpg

post-9928-0-78366000-1400005642_thumb.jpg

Multiple identity posters? Hell, you can't decide if you're a bird or a dog. Here's a new avatar or two for you:

Birddog is a core exercise that is great for !@#$ers like me who have bad backs.

ALOL, the hate runs deep in this one. I can actually picture the bile streaming down your chin, the perspiration on your forehead, and your violently clenched fists pounding on your keyboard.

I haven't laughed this hard all day. Thank you for that. Why do liberals hate so damn hard?

I just go to the gym. I feel like that's probably healthier than releasing pent up rage and frustrations on a group of individuals unrelated to your rage and frustration. It's probably morally preferable too.

Again, why do liberals hate so damn hard?

What, you don't like jokes?

Sorry, everyone. Baskin doesn't like jokes. Let's try not to upset him with any jocularity.

Serious faces only please.

What, you don't like jokes?

Sorry, everyone. Baskin doesn't like jokes. Let's try not to upset him with any jocularity.

Serious faces only please.

Sorry....................I save my 'serious face' for my hashtag photos............... :rolleyes:

They've found a hole in the sun. If that reduces the sun's output over time, we made need more of a greenhouse effect as a hedge.

http://www.dailymail...ar-surface.html

According to the article...

However, Nasa explained there is a simple reason for the effect, which is known as a coronal hole.

I feel like the climate change freaks will look at this, blame it on climate change, and then when people disagree them, the freaks will call them coronalholios.

I feel like the climate change freaks will look at this, blame it on climate change, and then when people disagree them, the freaks will call them coronalholios.

Cornholio.jpg

I am Michael Mann ! !

You must worship the hockey stick !

Cornholio.jpg

I am Michael Mann ! !

You must worship the hockey stick !

You never cease to surprise me, B. Never in a million years would I have imagined you watching Bevis and Butthead. I am impressed.

Well done, sir.

(Edit: there were supposed to be laughing faces thingies in there but I can't make them work on my mobile )

Edited by GreggyT