Branch to start at DE, Easley to return kicks....

YoloinOhio

How about Graham returning kicks and Easley taking 3rd receiver spot on Offense?

They don't allow logic at OBD. That will be the plan 3 weeks from now. Always a step behind. Also, why Leonard. If he gets injured we really have no one in the secondary. If Graham gets injured, we don't lose an offensive contributor.

I have a feeling that Graham doesn't have good hands, or he would already have the job.

I understand people wanting to improve the team in any way possible, but kickoff returns are practically a thing of the past, and there haven't been many opportunities to return punts. I don't think it will make much of a difference to this teams fortunes. They have way more pressing issues.

Leonard to return punts again if McK can't go or they don't want to overextend the hammy:

http://blogs.buffalo...-chart-changes/

They're foolish to give Bryant more reps than Branch, better off having more big bodies on the Line to stop the run.

How about Graham returning kicks and Easley taking 3rd receiver spot on Offense?

Goodwin with his track speed should do kickoffs

Goodwin with his track speed should do kickoffs

Yeah, I'm scratching my head as to why he's not in line to return kicks.

Also, for all the flak he got in the pre-season right now the Bills miss Brad Smith.

The same reason he isn't dressed for the games. He is injured, otherwise he would be the kickoff returner, like he was in the first game.

With all the injuries that have piled up I completely forgot he was one of them. My bad.