Colin Brown Sucks

NewEra

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the front office needs to be replaced. Playing hardball with Levitre and Byrd so that they could save a few million bucks - the result was what we saw on the field today. You add a Pro Bowl LG and FS to that roster and the outcome might've been different today. But don't tell that to eball.

I thought the same thing during this game.

while that sack was extremely ugly at the end, he wasnt the reason we lost. justin rogers is absolutely horrific and thats being kind

Extremely ugly...and extremely typical. If Brown's ineptitude were limited to just that one play, I'd be floored.

Rogers...he's like, fourth on the depth chart?

Not as ugly as Justin Rogers

The thing with Justin Rogers was that he was right with the guy on almost every play- most notably the Santonio Holmes TD- but he didn't figure out that you have to turn around.

McKelvin, Urbik, Spiller and Dareus losses don't help.

Urbik missed one series and played the entire second half. How much of a 'nut' are you really?

Perhaps the front office needs to be replaced. Playing hardball with Levitre and Byrd so that they could save a few million bucks - the result was what we saw on the field today. You add a Pro Bowl LG and FS to that roster and the outcome might've been different today. But don't tell that to eball.

But but... then we'd only be $13 million under the salary cap instead of the $20 million we are now.

Edited by earthtobrint

Well....that's not going to happen anytime soon. We sign Levitre to and 8+ mill contract and Byrd to a 8+ mill contract we have no room in the future. Sure, we could go 10-6 this year, but fail in the future because we're handicapped vs the cap.

Those that blame Rogers.....he's our 4th-5th CB going into the season. Brown was our #1. We realized he sucked and brought in a sucky/small/broken legursky and a crappy Caldwell. We knew they all sucked. Rogers was behind Gilmore, mckelvin, brooks and Robey. Brown was behind no one. He's terrible and makes me ill. Sorry for the "negative post".....he's really that bad and our running game is in trouble vs decent DCs.

+1

Too bad we let Andy Levitre walk. Oh yeah, good guards are cheap and easy to find and the position is not that important -- that's right -- silly me.

Not only would I cut Brown, I would cut him at the airport and make him find his own way to where ever he is going.

I would have Rogers handcuffed to him and sent on a plane to Siberia with Brown.

+1

Too bad we let Andy Levitre walk. Oh yeah, good guards are cheap and easy to find and the position is not that important -- that's right -- silly me.

Only hope is that once healthy "Bronko" Legurski is better.