judman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills key to Victory,

1.Don't turn the ball over. The Jets cannot drive the ball on the Bills defense.

2 .No penalties that kill drives on offense.

3.Someone needs to make a Big Play on defense or special teams. Kick off return, punt return, INT return, fumble return.

4. Let EJ Run, I believe that he can burn the Blitz this way. Send WR deep, when they blitz there is room to run.

I've been looking around and watching some Sunday morning shows. So far many experts/analysts seem to be picking the Jets over the Bills today. The NFLN panel this morning went all in on the Jets. Showtime's insiders Phil Simms and Chris Collinsworth also went "gang green."

The NFLN panel's rationale was Geno Smith wanting to exact revenge because the Bills took EJ over him in the 2013 draft. They ignored (or forgot) that the Jets had TWO opportunities to take Geno in the first round and took CB Dee Milliner (pick 9) and Sheldon Richardson (pick 13) instead.

I have no problem with somebody picking the Jets. Hell, the game could be a close shave. But the reasoning provided by the NFLN panel seemed to be unsound... and they all were nodding their heads and agreeing with it.

I handed the remote to the kids and let them put on their cartoons.

My take is that the media is playing to the hugh NYC audience......looking for good ratings. Not a football consideration.

The Bills barely beat a bad Panthers team at home last week so I don't see how anyone can predict they will go on the road and beat a bad Jets team by 14 or 30

Any road game is going to be tough for this team especially the first one at a place they generally do not play well

The so called experts on TV especially NFLN are a bunch of dopes

Oh, now they were a "bad team?" They were favored in that game. I guess the Jets will be another bad team when we bad them.

If Geno starts turning the ball over early the crowd will get ugly and so will the Jets.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Oh, now they were a "bad team?" They were favored in that game. I guess the Jets will be another bad team when we bad them.

If Geno starts turning the ball over early the crowd will get ugly and so will the Jets.

PTR

C'mon Promo. Bills NEVER beat a good team. You should know that.

The Bills barely beat a bad Panthers team at home last week so I don't see how anyone can predict they will go on the road and beat a bad Jets team by 14 or 30

Any road game is going to be tough for this team especially the first one at a place they generally do not play well

The so called experts on TV especially NFLN are a bunch of dopes

The Bills have to prove they can win on the road before they start running up scores.

Boomer Esiason this morning:

"Both teams are 1-1 but The loser of this game will be 0-2 in the division so the Jets really need this one. I'm pickin the Jets"

WTF was that ??

Boomer lives in NYC and is a huge Jet fan.

I used to listen to his show when I was downstate at work. He is such a huge Jets fan it's unreal.

Boomer Esiason this morning:

"Both teams are 1-1 but The loser of this game will be 0-2 in the division so the Jets really need this one. I'm pickin the Jets"

WTF was that ??

If you watch both he and Marino they can't stand the Bills, mainly because they are jealous of not having as much success with their teams in the 90s. Neither one ever offers any quality insight either.

If you watch both he and Marino they can't stand the Bills, mainly because they are jealous of not having as much success with their teams in the 90s. Neither one ever offers any quality insight either.

He lives and works in NYC. Everyone just chill.

Boomer played for the NYETS just after the 4 SB's and Marino the Fish during the Bills Dynasty. Their records against the Bill wasn't good.

Like Howie Long hates the Bills because his last NFL game his Raiders team lost 51-3

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Certainly the Jets arent the cream puff everyone thought they were early on. I see no reason though why this game wont be won by Buffalo. I think its the 1st legit defense we'll go against even though the panthers are no slouch. If we can pressure Geno I think he'll become rattled, scared and nervous. EJ will get pressure but the kid is composed. He'll be fine.

I'm pretty confident here. I'm thinking a close game that our defense will pull out for us. I'll throw out 23-20 Buffalo as my WAG for this game.